Accident (Tom Holland)

Requested by _miedelas: Tom and Y/N live in a big apartment, and he accidentally pushes her down during a fight. She's okay but has a gash on her head, making her brother and dad think that Tom did it on purpose. Tom has to sneak into the hospital to see her because the accident makes her brother and dad want her to break up with him and not let him see her.

*Please note: as the request suggests, this one-shot contains mild violence and what some readers may consider domestic abuse. Please don't read it if you think that you'll be triggered by it, and please feel free to message me if you are upset by this one-shot. Thank you and enjoy*

"For the love of god, can we please just talk about this?!" I exclaimed, following on Tom's heels as he stormed into our shared apartment.

"No, we can't, because everything that you say to try and justify what you did, the more that I get pissed off at you." he spat as he rushed straight into the kitchen.

"You were blatantly flirting with her, Tom, of course I was going to fucking step in." I snapped as he opened the fridge door. He turned around and slammed his hands down against the marble counter, making me gulp and jump back slightly as he stared at me.

"For the millionth time, I wasn't flirting with her! She was a fan who wanted a photo. I'm nice to my fans, Y/N! Even if I had been flirting with her, the correct response would have been to pull me aside and have this fight in private, not in front of my brothers and friends!" he yelled.

"I don't fucking see how I'm the bad guy here when you were flirting with someone else in front of your girlfriend!" I shouted back. He scoffed and shook his head, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I'm not doing this again, this is just going around in circles now. I'm going to have a beer, and then I'm going to bed." he nodded as he opened the fridge again.

"Tom, no, we're talking about this tonight." I scoffed as I rushed around the island and took his arm.

"Love, get off." he spoke with a clenched jaw.

"We need to talk about this, what happened tonight wasn't okay." I spat as I tried to grab his arm more and he tried to pull it out of my grip.

"For fucks' sake, Y/N, get the fuck off of me." he spat before pushing his arm into me in one last attempt to get out of my grip. It worked and I let go of his arm, but the action made me lose my footing. I cried out, Tom's eyes widening as I fell to the ground. And hit my head on the marble counter on the way down.

"Oh my god, darling, are you okay?! Shit." he gulped as he immediately crouched down beside me.

"Fuck, that hurt." I winced as he quickly shrugged his jacket off.

"It will do, love, you've got a gash on your head. Fuck, I'm so sorry." he gulped, making me wince more as he gently raised my head and pressed his jacket to the gash on my forehead.

"It's not your fault, I stumbled, it's okay. It really hurts, though." I choked, tears starting to prick my eyes at the pain. He gulped again and looked at me.

"I think that I need to take you to the hospital, darling. It looks like a deep gash and you could have a concussion too." he sighed. I returned it and bit my lip.

"Okay, Tommy. But promise that you'll call my brother and dad, they need to know that I'll be in the hospital." I nodded.

"I'll call them, sweetheart, as soon as I've gotten you help." he returned my nod. I gulped and raised my hand to hold his jacket against the gash as he put his arms around my back and under my legs to pick me up bridal style.