Dominant *SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Requested by Meg_Weasley24: Peter is very dominant and Y/N is very turned on by that.

I knocked on Peter's door and waited for a response, my fingers fiddling with each other as I waited. It opened after a moment to reveal my boyfriend of six months smiling at me, making me return it.

"Hey, baby." he chuckled as he leant down to kiss me.

"You okay?" I asked, his hand landing on my lower back and gently moving me into his apartment before shutting the door.

"I'm great now that you're here." he smirked. I returned it and giggled as I curled my arms over his shoulders and his hands held my waist before he leant down to kiss me. I smiled into it, my eyes fluttering shut as I enjoyed the moment with my boyfriend. Peter and I were both twenty-two, and had met seven months ago when Tony Stark had hired me to be Peter's personal assistant. Needless to say that the relationship didn't stay professional for very long. Peter had kissed me for the first time a month into me working for him, and had promptly asked me out on a date that I'd happily agreed to. Everything was perfect, apart from one small bit. We hadn't had sex yet, or even gone beyond kissing. Considering that we were two adults who had had sexual relationships in the past, I was at an utter loss as to why nothing had happened yet, and I was starting to get worried that maybe Peter didn't actually want to have sex with me. And so I'd come here today, with my sexiest lingerie on underneath my clothes and with the plan to finally make our relationship sexual. And this was the start of it. I deepened the kiss, making Peter smirk as I took the collar of his shirt and used it to pull him closer to me.

"Someone's eager." he mumbled into the kiss, making me return the smirk as I let him slip his tongue into my mouth. Suddenly, Peter broke the kiss and looked down, making me look at him with furrowing eyebrows. Why had he stopped?

"You okay, Pete?" I asked slowly. He nodded and looked at me with a small smile, only adding more questions to my head about why he had stopped our little make-out.

"Go on, angel, sit on the sofa and pick a movie. I'll grab the snacks." he smiled before pecking my lips and moving past me into the kitchen. I sighed and bit my lip, my heart plummeting. I had literally just handed Peter the chance to fuck me on a silver platter, and he hadn't taken it further. What was the problem? I sighed and sat down, my heart starting to hurt at the possibility that my boyfriend didn't want to fuck me.

Peter and I sat on his sofa, my body wrapped in his arms as we watched a movie. Except for that I wasn't really watching. I bit my lip, my mind too occupied with the fact that Peter still hadn't taken us further. The 'why' was eating me alive, and I just wanted to know. I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"Pete, can I ask you something?" I asked, making him look at me.

"Course you can, baby." he nodded. I gulped harshly, my eyes wavering as my heart almost pounded through my chest. Here goes nothing, I thought.

"Do you think that I'm attractive?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"What?" he scoffed, making me gulp as he sat up to properly look at me.

"Do you think that I'm attractive?" I reiterated. He looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth, his lips moving slightly as he clearly tried to figure out what to say.

"Of course I do, angel! I think that you're fucking gorgeous, and I always have, where has this come from?" he shook his head.

"It's come from the fact that every time that I try to initiate something, you stop before we get past kissing." I admitted. His eyes wavered and he sighed as he looked down.