New father (Tom Holland)

Requested by cg2005101courtney20: Y/N is in a relationship and gets pregnant by her boyfriend. When she goes to tell him, she finds him in bed with another girl, and so goes to Tom instead. He agrees to let her stay and to help her through the pregnancy. When the baby is born, he asks Y/N out and asks to be the baby's dad.

*Please note: this one-shot contains a labour bit, however I do not mention any detail of gore or anything like that, but figured that I'd warn y'all just in case. Thank you and enjoy :)*

I sat in the car, tears rolling down my face as I drove to my boyfriend's house. I was driving to his house from the hospital, where I had just found out that I was pregnant. Pregnant with the baby of a man who I was falling out of love with. Life was great. My first thought when the doctor had told me that I was pregnant was to tell my best friend and secret crush, Tom, since I had secretly wished that it was his baby instead. I had loved him for most of our decade-long friendship, but given the fact that I'd never been given any sign that he felt the same, I had never pursued it. I had wanted to tell him first about my new situation, but I knew that I couldn't tell him before telling the actual father of the baby. God, thinking of it like that felt so weird. I was only twenty-four and so wasn't sure if I was ready for a baby, but I also didn't want to terminate it, or even let another family raise it. I had a lot to think about. I gulped harshly, my eyes wavering as I pulled into the driveway of my boyfriend's house. I turned the engine off and took a deep breath, my heart almost pounding out of my chest as I got out of my car and headed to the door. I unlocked it and looked around as I headed in.

"Caleb? You home?" I called out as I wandered through the house. I took deep breaths, a huge lump in my throat as I looked for him.

"Caleb?" I yelled again, my eyebrows furrowing as I couldn't find him anywhere. Which was weird considering that I knew that he wasn't working today. I headed along to his bedroom, more confusion entering my head as I could hear moans.

"For fucks' sake." I mumbled and rolled my eyes as I realised that I'd probably walk in to see him masturbating. But I still had to talk to him. I opened the bedroom door and my eyes widened at what I saw.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed as I walked in to see my boyfriend and the mystery girl scrambling to move apart and cover their naked bodies with his sheets.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" he scoffed. I stared at him with wide eyes, my heart breaking and my mind racing as I knew what I'd walked in on. I'd been cheated on.

"We need to talk. About more than one thing, apparently." I choked and shook my head as I turned to leave.

"Y/N, please!" He yelled, tears pricking my eyes as I stormed out into the kitchen.

"Y/N, wait." He scoffed as he took my hand and turned me back around to face him.

"I'm pregnant, Caleb." I nodded. His eyes widened.

"What? What do you mean? Is it mine?" he gulped.

"Of course it's yours, I'm not a cheating asshole like you." I choked and shook my head. He stared at me with wide eyes as he clearly tried to figure out how to react.

"Fuck, Y/N...I-I don't know what you want me to say, but I do know that I want no part of that kid's life. I don't want a baby with you." He shook his head.

"That's obvious from the fact that you were sleeping with another woman behind my back." I nodded sarcastically as tears continued to roll down my face. He sighed and looked at me.

"Well, what are you going to do? Keep it, adoption, abortion?" He asked. I gulped and bit my lip, my head starting to pound with how much I was crying as I just stared at him. I didn't even know what I wanted to do, all I knew was that my now-ex-boyfriend wanted no part of it. And I didn't want him there either.