Tom's girl (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by miagherkin: Y/N is at one of Tom's nightclubs when a guy approaches her. He won't leave her alone, and so Tom gets protective over her and deals with the guy.

*Please note: this imagine contains mild themes of attempted sexual assault, so please be mindful of that when reading. Thank you and enjoy:)*

I gently knocked my fist against Tom's office door and waited for him to answer.

"Come in." his voice sounded. I opened the door and walked in, making my boyfriend look up from his work as he sat at his desk. His eyes widened slightly and he gulped harshly as he skimmed his eyes up and down my small-dress-covered body.

"And where are you going dressed like that? One of my clubs?" he asked as his eyes flicked back down to his work.

"Why, Tommy? Are you liking what you're seeing?" I teased, making him smirk and shake his head as I sat on his desk.

"I love what I'm seeing, darling. But I suspect that so will patrons of my club." he nodded.

"I'm not going to dress differently just so that your asshole customers won't stare at me." I scoffed.

"No, I agree, you shouldn't have to change what you wear. But I wasn't mentioning it for that. I said something because you look beautiful." he stated as he looked up at me. I smiled at his words and bit my lip.

"Thank you, Tommy." I nodded before leaning down on the table and kissing him. He returned it, his lips smiling against mine as he cupped my cheek. I broke the kiss, my gaze on him as I pecked his lips once more before getting off of the table.

"I'll be at 'The Corporation' if you fancy a dance with your girlfriend." I teased.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a bit, I just need to finish this off. Haz is there all day, though, if you need him." he nodded. I returned it and blew him a kiss, making him smile and return it as I left the office.

I sat at the bar in Tom's club, looking over the crowds of people as I sipped my cocktail. I looked ahead and gave Harrison a small smile as he walked towards me.

"Tom told me that you were here." he stated as he leant down and kissed my cheek.

"I think that he wanted you to make sure that none of his customers creep on me dressed like this." I teased, making Harrison chuckle and nod as I gestured down my body with my hand.

"That's not your problem, though, it's theirs." he stated.

"I know, as does Tom, but it's always down to us women to not provoke." I mumbled, making him nod and sigh as I rolled my eyes.

"Look, there's still work that needs doing in the back office. But let me know if anyone bothers you, yeah?" he checked.

"I always do, Haz." I reassured. He nodded and gave me a small smile as he headed back into the crowd. I sighed and continued to sit there, just sipping my drink.

"Hey, little lady." I looked to my side and rolled my eyes as a guy walked towards me, a smirk on his gross lips.

"I'm not interested." I stated before turning back to the bar.

"Oh, come on, baby, you don't even know what I'm going to ask!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

"I can have a very educated guess. You were going to ask if you could buy me a drink, then you'd flirt and try to buy me a few more. Once I was drunk enough, you were going to try and take me up to one of the rooms upstairs. Am I right?" I smiled sarcastically. He laughed and shook his head, making me scowl at him. This guy just wasn't taking the hint.