🐝💔 ό𝔫𝔢 ♚🎯

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂

Eomma , I'm home !  shouted a girl . " Y/n ah go clean ur room first" the woman in the kitchen said . The girl enter her room and close the door . She throw the bag on the bed and start lay down . " Why my Uni is so far ? I need to change 3 station bus . This is so tiring ." said her . Y/n get up from the bed and reach her secret diary that have her "bf" schedule .

She started reading then hurriedly picked up her black jacket with hat along with her  black bag containing a camera. "I'm gonna be late , he will comeback to Korea soon ." said her.Y/n leave her room and hurriedly wear her sneakers ." Eomma I need to go now .  Can u hand me some money ?" said Y/n . " Again ? U should stop being like this ." said the woman from the kitchen . " Pleaseee " bag her . " Here U go "said the woman while hand to Y/n some money . " Thanks eomma " said Y/n . 

She leaves her house and start rushing cause she gonna be late . She run to bus stop and take her phone . She's calling for taxi . "Hello , can u pick me up at myedong bus station ? I mean now cause I'm gonna be late" said her  talked on the phone . "Ne ii please be hurry I'll be late , thank you sir " her said as her disconnected the call . She's waiting about 5 minute and the taxi arrive . "So you are Yun Y/n right ?" ask the driver . " Yes that's me" Said her . Y/n enter the taxi and give the driver location .
"Can u bring me here ?"ask Y/n . "Sure" said the driver .

After 30 minute , Y/n arrive at Incheon Airport . " Thanks sir" said Y/n . Y/n hands some money to driver . " No problem" said the driver . Y/n rush enter the airport and start panicking . "Which one ?"ask her to herself . After few seconds thinking she rush to airport arrival . She arrive at airport arrival after run about 2 minute without stop . She gasping for breath . She open her backpack and search for her black mask . She keep searching and realize she left her mask at home . "Ouh shit I forgot to bring it" said her . 

Many girl are waiting for him to exit the airport arrival gate . Y/n one of them but she's the only one who wear black . Y/n take her camera to get ready is he will exit from arrival gate anytime . After few minutes waiting he exit from arrival gate . Y/n pull her hat so he can't denounce her . She take many pic as many she can and. He's eye's on Y/n camera and can't stop smiling while taking the picture . 

Out of the blue , someone push her and her hat start falling down and showing her face . Leedo saw that but he can't really denounce Y/n cause Y/n is far behind . He just smile to other's fan and waved to them . Y/n hurriedly pick her hat up and rush to Leedo . She run towards him but he already enter the van . She gasp . "Who is that human that push me huh?" shout her . Everybody ignore her . 

She leave the airport and take the taxi to go back her home but there's only one taxi left but someone has book the taxi . It almost midnight . she is girl , it's dangerous for her on midnight now . She have class tomorrow . She gonna be late .

After few minutes , someone arrive . It's Jeonghan . " Y/n why are u here ? It's already late" Ask Jeonghan . " Um I just-" She about to finish her lines but  " Leedo huh ? Your father will be mad u know ?" Said him . "Arayo but I like to do this" Said Y/n . "Gaja , let's go . Your mom tell me u left home" Said him . " Ouh  sorry " Apologize Y/n . "Hum.." Nod Jeonghan . 
Y/n and Jeonghan arrive , Y/n thanked him .

𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐
Don't worry Leedo will come soon . Be wait for next part . This is gonna be interesting huhu . Hope u guys stay healthy . Ouh don't forget to watch Vicenso . I like that kdrama tho- . It's keep giving me idea for wattpad💫 . Bye ii