🏙☁️ Eight 🦖💢

"Stop touching me you bastard" said Y/n . "I won't let u go baby girl" say the man while holding Y/n legs . Y/n tried to kick him but she can't , the man is to strong . "What are you gonna do with me ?" Ask Y/n . " R#ped u i guess" said the man . Y/n scream loudly . The man about to take of his pants but suddenly fall down .

Leedo beat him with logs . Y/n really shock . Leedo look at her . "Are you okay ?" Ask Leedo . "Y- yes" Answer Y/n . Leedo grab her hand but suddenky he fall down . The man stab him from the back . Y/n take her shoes and about to chase that man . The man ran as fast as he can . Y/n start feel it weird , "why the man run when I only hold my shoes ?" Ask Y/n .

Y/n saw Leedo bleeding to much . He also still having cold but he still go outside . Y/n try to ask help but she saw there's group of boys coming towards them . They are Oneus member . They run to Y/n immediately when saw there's lot of blood on her hand .

"Leedo ?" Ask the man who's tall . "Do you know him ?" Ask Y/n . "Yes he's our friend , we are actually coming to visit him at his house but his here ?" Said someone who was little shorter . "Keonhee ?" Ask Y/n . "Ouh Y/n hi" Said Keonhee while hold his phone to call the ambulance .

Ambulance already arrive , Y/n follow Leedo to hospital . She quite worry about him . He's an idol and also her housemate ? How can she not worried ? She keep closing her eyes because she was to scared . She's the one who leave Leedo alone .

They already arrive at hospital . Y/  follow him until the emergency room . She need to stay outside . She's shirt full of his blood . She keep thinking about Leedo . She's really scared if there anything might happen to him . After few minutes Oneus members arrive at the hospital . Keonhee pass Y/n some shirt . He ask her to change her shirt cause it full but Leedo blood .

After Y/n done changing her shirt , she comeback to the place where Leedo need to stay . He's in the v.i.p ward now . It's keep make Y/n thinking it's weird . Why does he's in the V.I.P ward ? She enter the ward and saw there's the rest of Oneus member's and someone who looks like similar to Leedo .

"Annyeong-"

𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐

Next chapter coming soon