🐣🍫 ғᶤⓋε 🐚🎉

"Annyeonghaseyo , Lee Keonhee Imnida" said the boy . "Ah , annyeonghaseyo Y/m imnida" Greet Y/n back and smile . Someone from behind Keonhee put his hand on Keonhee shoulders . It's Leedo. Leedo stare Y/n and make fake smile .

"Ouh hyung , this is Y/n" Said Keonhee . "Ouh Hi Y/n" said Leedo and make fake smile again . "Y/n this is Leedo , he is my brother , friends or should I say he can be anything" said Keonhee . Y/n nodes and smile at Keonhee . Leedo started became annoying . He do eyes rolls .

Time skip 

Y/n already home , she throw her hand bag and lay down on the couch at the living room . As soon she lay down on the couch , she fall asleep .  Leedo arrive and saw Y/n sleep .Leedo back from his part time work .He work at grocery shop that the owner of the house suggest to him .  It's already night and of course she  didn't go to café . Leedo shake his head . 

Leedo 

Why she sleep here ? Isn't she supposed to be in her room ? Aish , she will catch cold here . This living room is to cold . 

Leedo come near to Y/n and carry her like a bride . He bring Y/n to her room . He put her on her bed . Leedo leave her room faster cause he want to go bathroom . After few minutes , Leedo comeback to see Y/n sleep . She's gone . Leedo run to downstairs . He saw someone at kitchen .

He come near . It's look like woman , her hair look really messy . Leedo hold her shoulder and she look back . It's Y/n . Leedo scream in deep voice . "ARGHHHH" scream Leedo . Y/n really look like ghost . 

"Waeyo" ask Y/n in sleepy tone . "Mwoya ?!!! Why are wake up ?" Ask Leedo . "What ?! ⁉ What are gonna do ?Are you gonna -" Y/n didn't even finish the sentence yet . "I carry you to your room , I shouldn't sleep at living room and WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST WALK TO YOUR ROOM ?! WHY SHOULD I CARRY YOU ?!" Ask Leedo in deep voice .

"Just leave me there oky ? I can't sleep so I make some hot Chocolate . Dobyou want to watch movie with me ?"Said Y/n to make Leedo calm down . "Hurm sure" answer Leedo .

Y/n make two hot chocolate , one for Her and one for Leedo . Y/n and Leedo seat at the couch . They really do social distancing like covid 19 . They look at each other .

"Mwoya ? Come here" said Leedo . Y/n come near to him . Y/n grab the remote control and open netfelix . Leedo put his hand on Y/n back . Y/n heart start pounding faster . Y/n look at Leedo for a while . Leedo look at her back . "Why ?" Ask leedo . "Nothing" answer Y/n .

They both watching movie togehter . After few moments Leedo fall asleep . His head on Y/n shoulders . Y/n pretty shock . She tried to put him on his position but Leedo looks to cute so she let him like that .

Y/n

Hehe He looks so cute . Aight ? Wait a minute ? Waht did i say ? Oh my someone help me please . I don't want to have that feelings .

Y/n also fall asleep . Their head touching each other head . The television is still on .

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

💎 Hope you guys like it . Bye