💀💢 Ⓣ𝐇r𝐞𝔼 🍮💎

"You?!" both of them shouted at the same time . "Sir , who is my new housemate ?" ask Y/n to Owner . " It's him" answer The Owner . "Ne ?!" Shout Y/n . She never taught that her housemate was her Idol and the "prevent" . She still pretend she is not his fan . " Hope you guys can ... yeah live like chingu " said Jeonghan .

After few minutes , Jeonghan help Y/n bring her things inside the house . Leedo pay someone to carry his things , so he didn't do anything . Leedo need to search for part time work . He don't know what to do . He ask the Owner if there's empty place that he can work to . The owner suggest him to work at grocery shop near the house .

The owner have the furniture ready in the house so they don't need to buy new one . "I'll take that room" said y/n while showing it . "Then where should I ?" Ask leedo . " Downstair is your room" answer Y/n . "What ? I want room at upstair" answer Leedo . " Don't worry sir , there's 2 room upstair" said Jeonghan .

Leedo take room that little bigger then Y/n room . Y/n want room that more comfortable and she can study . After few minutes , Jeonghan need to leave cause he has class . The owner also leave cause he has some things to do . Only Y/n and Leedo left in the house . They look at their room and start cleaning the room . After they done , they both leave their room at the same time .

" Can we talk ? " Ask Leedo . " Hm sure " answer Y/n . They both go to living room and sit at the couch . " Let's talk about rules " Said Leedo . "Sure why not ? " answer Y/n . " My rules first " said Leedo . Y/n nods . " First don't enter my room , Second don't go out late at night " He didn't even finish his sentence yet ." Why ? I'm not your child or something" ask Y/n . " What if someone kidnap u huh ?" Ask Leedo . " Uh fine" Answer Y/n slowly . " Third stay away from me about 1 m " said Leedo .

"Now it's my turn . Don't enter my room , Wash your own things like dish or something , Don't complain anything about me okay ?" Said Y/n . Leedo nods . Y/n leave Leedo , she need to get ready for her class . She will work at café tomorrow .
Leedo need to go to Hanyang University , he take chemistry courses . He will back before night cause he just want to register .

At night

Y/n back from her class ,and she's buy some food and some snack . It's raining , Leedo is in his room . Y/n want to drink some coffe so she go to the kitchen . She want to study tonight .The kitchen is really to clean . She take a cup and put some coffee powder in it . She put some hot water . Suddenly , lightning thundered and Y/n scream loudly . The cup with hot water from her hands fell to her feet . She scream in pain .

Leedo run downstairs and go to the kitchen . " What happen ?" Ask Leedo . He saw Y/n feet . Y/n sit and start crying . "Why areyou crying ?" Ask Leedo . The lightning thundered again and Y/n scream . "I'm scared Leedo " said Y/nwhile tears falling . Leedo loking for something . He take ice and put at your leg slowly .

Leedo carry Y/n like a bride , while he's carring the thunder storm again . Y/n hug Leedo tightly . Leedo didn't care cause he know y/n scare with thunder . He bring Y/n to her room . Leedo take bandage and place a bandage on the wound . He leave the room and comeback , he bring headphone . " Use this You won't be scared " Said Leedo . "Tha-nks" said Y/n . Leedo leave Y/n and look at Y/n slightly . Y/n almost fall asleep . Leedo smile .

𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐

❛ ֊ ❛ Sweet huh ? Sorry if it's to short . Let's make it more exciting . 🔥
㏊㏊㏊!So guys , do you know about Grammy huh ? 💣💥 Wow I'm pretty shock . Gladly I sleep on that time😂💫 But they shouldn't do that . Even though Bts vote is more than ariana grande and... idk what he/her . So let's part for 800 dys with Oneus🥳 . Today total word is 722 . Bye see you guys soon .