💗🐠 𝐟𝓞ⓤℝ 🍓🌷

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟒

Y/n wake up from her bed . Her legs are still sore , she can go anywhere even to her class . She grab her phone and call Jeonghan . He the one who Y/n have now . " Annyeonghaseyo , Y/n waeyo ?" said Jeonghan . "Jeonghan ssi , um last night hot water fell to my leg so can you help me ? Can you replace me at café ?" ask Y/n . "Um sure , I'll visit you after I'm done with mymusic class" Answer Y/n . Y/n hang up the phone .

Y/n is hungry so she want to go downstairs . Once she go downstairs , she saw that someone is cooking in the kitchen and it's was messy . "Leedo what are you doing ? Where did you buy the ingredients ?" Ask Y/n twice . "Grocery shop ofc , and you should be on your room right ?" said Leedo . " Should I ?" ask Y/n .

"You know right you already breaks the rules ?" ask Leedo while making some food . "When ? We just meet yesterday right ?" Ask Y/n . " First you going home late second you didn't keep 1 m distance" answer Leedo . Y/n make eyes rolls . " Who askyou to carry me huh ?" said Y/n . "Then should I'll leave you until 2 years at kitchen huh ?" said Leedo . "Huh" said Y/n and make eyes rolls .

Y/n lay on couch and her feet was still red . "Ya Y/n you should go to hospital" said Leedo . "It's okay I'm fine now" said Y/n . " Hm " answer Leedo slowly . Leedo take his phone and start taking selca . He post on his instagram . Y/n got the notification and get up . She look at Leedo and smile hidely .

𝙔/𝙣

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙝𝙪𝙝 ? 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 .

𝙔/𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨 , 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙮𝙚𝙩 . 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 ,

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟓

Y/n can go to her class now but she can't really walk like normal . She enter the main hall all students need to gather there but something catch her eyes . The man who is talking with his members . Suddenly someone pull him behind . Leedo bring her to place who anyone didn't saw . Y/n really shock . She about to asking why Leedo is here .

"What are you doing here ?" ask Y/n . " I study here " Answer leedo . "How ?" ask Y/n . "Shh , let's pretend we don't know each other here" said Leedo . "Why ?" ask Y/n . "Don't ask so many question u dumby" he said while pat your head .

Y/n comeback to main hall , she looking for the man who got her attentions . He already gone . Suddenly , someone greet her from behind . She turn back . " Annyeonghaseyo , Lee keonhee imnida" say that boy . He is the boy who got Y/n attention .

𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐

SORRY FOR SUDDENLY CHANGE THE CHARACTER .

And for short 🥺🙏🏻 chapter . Do you guys watch Leedo live last night ? 😞 I'm so sad there's Tomoon who didn't appreciate him .

Someone , help me huhu😶 heheh