💁🏻💗 nInE

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Greet Y/n while entering the vip room . She saw there's girl that looked same as Leedo . Y/n came near to the boys . Hwanwoong starts whispering to Y/n ears . "That's her stepsister , she kinda kind to him be he's not" said  Hwanwoong . Y/n nodded slowly .

The girl turn around against Y/n

The girl turn around against Y/n . "Who are you ?" Ask the girl . "I'm Y/n" said Y/n. "So you are the one who stay with my brother huh ?" Ask the girl again . "Yes , it's me" answer Y/n slowly . The girl ask the boys ( Oneus ) to leave the room except for Y/n . She wants to talk personally with her .

"Come near Y/n" Said the girl . Y/n step near to her . Her heart beating fast cause she scared if the girl will be mad at her . "Don't worry dear , I won't be mad . I just want to say thank you for taking care of my brother . He such a precious boy to me even tough he always being rude to me . He always being pushed by our family because of his personality . The best way to let me change his attitude is let him move from our house . I suggest it to our parents ." Said the girl .

"But why ?" Ask Y/n . "He gets to be free . I don't want him to get scold my our parents everyday , Thats why" Said the girl while looking at Leedo . "You can call me Moonbyul dear" said the girl . Y/n nodded . "I have to leave now before Leedo awakes , he might be angry if he see me here , Bye Y/n" said Moonbyul while make goodbye sign . Y/n smile while waving to Moonbyul .

Moonbyul leaves the room , Y/n sat at the chair that beside Leedo . She look at him while touching his hair softly .

Y/n

You have done great work Leedo , now you just need to lives happily likes other members does . You have sister that support you . You have money , you have everything Leedo . But there's one thing you really want to right ? You want to loving someone and be loved by someone .

Y/n stare at Leedo . The boys enter the room and Y/n wipe her tears quitly . Keonhee hand Y/n some chocolate . Y/n smile and take it . "You need to go home now right ?" Ask Seoho . "No , I'll stay here with Leedo" said Y/n . The boys nodded and leaves Y/n except for Keonhee . "I'll accompany you here" said Keonhee to Y/n . Y/n nodded . Y/n sit beside Leedo and crossed her hand .

She start looking around her . She taught there's someone looking for her . She ignore it and put her head beside Leedo's arm . She fall sleep after few minutes .

Next day

Y/n get up and look at Keonhee . He sleep at the couch . She go to bathroom and wash her face . She use the towel that the hospital give . She comeback to room and saw Leedo already wake up . She hurriedly come to him . "Leedo are you okay ?" Ask Y/n . "Little... bit i think" said Leedo slowly . "Do you want anything ? I can get it for you ?" Ask Y/n . "No.. just stay here with me" Said Leedo while looking at her . Y/n pretty shock when Leedo say that .

"I need to go work now.." said Y/n . "Hm.."answer Leedo with pout face . "It's okay , I'll visit you when I'm done . I don't have class today so I'll be back as soon as posible" Said Y/n with bright eyes . "Ok but please be hurry" Said Leedo while trying to make puppy face . Y/n smile , she grab her bag and waving to Leedo . He wave back , that's make Y/n pretty happy .

Y/n take a taxi , she go to house first before she go to cafe . She needs to be hurry before she get scold by her boss and Jeonghan . She arrive at home and hurriedly get ready for work . She take a shower as fast as she can . She grab the house key and lock it . She already call Jeonghan , she wants him to pick her up to work . They go to work at the same time .

𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐┈┈┈┈𖤐

Sorry guys if it's late 😣 . And if this part getting boring , but i'll make something more exciting for next part .

This is the house where you move in

This is the house where you move in . Pretty big huh ? Ofc Leedo is kinda picky same as Y/n ( eventough she just borrow Jeonghan money )