A's

Ability shift

Ability shift is the power to use a variety of powers through natural or artificial means. The drawback is that it is usually impossible to use two powers at once.

Absorption

Some characters have the power to absorb various forms of energy blasts, and re-emit them as their own.

Acausality

The ability to act unrestrained by conventional cause and effect, on a scale that varies depending on the character. For some characters, this means not being affected by changes to the past; for others, this means defying all logic and acting with disregard for traditional causality.

Accelerated Development

The ability to raise one's statistics and/or abilities at a much faster pace than a normal character in the setting is able to. Users of this ability are able to reap the fruits of their training with far less effort and time than most, with some characters improving their overall power effortlessly.

Accelerated healing

Having accelerated healing generally means the ability to rapidly heal, though this varies on different levels. While Spider-Man can heal from basic injuries much quicker than a regular human, he could not recover from being liquified, unlike Deadpool or the Hulk.

Acid Manipulation

The ability to manipulate and/or produce acids, or potentially corrosive substances in general, such as digestive enzymes and strong bases. The user can create and control acids, bases, and other caustic or corrosive substances; they can control the causticity, where and how the acid affects the object, and the number of fumes it releases.

Acidic Spit

The ability to generate from within oneself acid and release them from the mouth. Sub-power of Acid Attacks. Variation of Elemental Breath and Organic Breath.

Acrobatics

The technique of performing maneuvers of balance, dexterity, agility, and coordination. In fiction, the levels of acrobatics can vary between simply performing extraordinary human movements to defiance of the laws of gravity and movement.

Adaptation

Adaptation is the power to gain immunity to something after first exposure, so the same trick never works twice. Doomsday has been able to fight Superman over and over again thanks to this ability.

Afterimage Creation

An afterimage is an artistic effect where a character appears to leave faint silhouettes behind them, which are often transparent, like a ghost. These are usually used to emphasize fast movement, and are often used in combat to mislead opponents as to the actual location of the user. It naturally occurs when a character is moving too quickly for the eye to track accurately, causing the brain to incorrectly process these images.

Age Manipulation

The ability to control the age of one's self, other organisms, and or objects. This can be used in a variety of ways, such as returning a target to a much younger state, rendering them a helpless child, or to rapidly age others, to old age and potentially even their death. In some cases, this effect is so powerful that it can reduce a user's surroundings to dust.

Agility

Users with this ability can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips, leap across rooftops, and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little to no effort. Agility is "the ability to rapidly respond or change by adapting its initial stable configuration", the ability to change the body's position efficiently, and requires the integration of isolated movement skills using a combination of balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength, and endurance.