C's

Camouflage

Camouflage is the method which allows an otherwise visible organism or object to remain indiscernible from the surrounding environment. The word camouflage comes from the French word 'camoufler' meaning 'to disguise'.

Causality Manipulation

The user can redirect any cause to any effect, undo anything by inverting the relation cause/effect, or even separate them entirely, making a specific effect impossible to be caused or a specific cause not producing any effect. This allows one to achieve virtually anything by redirecting the selected cause to the desired effect. A finger snap which normally causes sound and kinetic force could instead cause a sun explosion or a massive resurrection. The user could also instantly erase anything from existence, by making its existence the cause of it's own nonexistence. Another possibility is the instant rewriting of a whole reality, by making Reality X (the current reality) the cause of Reality Y (a tailor-made one). At high level, the user would be able to rewrite the laws of causality as a whole, essentially playing God.

Chain Manipulation

The power to manipulate chains, along with chain-like weapons and chain-like objects. The user can create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of chain and chain-like weapons, including flails, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis. Mostly used the possibility of linking with chains and chain as a weapon, but there may be more exotic forms of application.

Changing Armor

Changing armor is a unique type of armor capable of changing from one form to another, or changing pieces of the armor into tools or weapons. The armor can also repair itself from damage. The armor may be organic and have a mind of its own, like Spawn, Venom, and Witchblade. Or it may be mechanical, like Hardware or Iron Man.

Chaos Magic

Chaos Magic is the name of a very powerful type of magic which allows the user to manipulate, warp and reconstruct the very fabric of existence and reality to the user's very whims and bring about total destruction to the cosmos.

Chaos Manipulation

Opposed to Order Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the chaotic forces of the universe while also manipulating or shattering probability and reality. With the power over disharmony, confusion, disorder, destructiveness, and strife, the user is able to change, mutate, destroy, or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations, or minds and spirits as well as containing it, so it doesn't spread or spreads only on the desired way.

Chemokinesis

Chemokinesis is the ability to manipulate chemicals and chemical reactions.

Chi Manipulation

Chi Manipulation (also known as Ki Manipulation) is the manipulation of a natural energy coursing within the body known as Chi, Qi, Ki, Youki, and many other names. This ability appears most frequently in Eastern media, where the concept of Chi was first derived, and is typically associated with Martial Arts.

Clairvoyance

Ability to perceive events that are taking place elsewhere or sense places that are not in view. Clairaudience is the auditory equivalent of this.

Clairvoyance Resistance

Also known as Psionic Immunity, or Psyche Poison Resistance, is the ability to resist any psychic activity being used around you.

Cloaking

Being able to hide from some or any type of optical sight.

Cloning

The ability to replicate oneself, others and/or objects. Not to be confused with Quantity Manipulation

Cloth Manipulation

Also known as Clothing Manipulation, Cloth Manipulation is the ability to supernaturally use various cloths for uses inside and outside of combat. Usually it's applied to flexible materials like wool, cotton, and leather, but clothes made of unnatural, extraterrestrial or holy materials could also be attributed to this power. Users are able to create, shape and control clothing towards their will. While it may appear to be a limited and specific power at first, Cloth Manipulation can be a lot more versatile and effective than one might expect. Especially if the user in question can manipulate cloths that don't follow our natural laws or physics.

Cobra Kai Karate

Strike First. Strike Hard. No Mercy. Cobra Kai is purely offensive as they believe "offence is the best defence."

Cryokinetic Immunity

The power/ability to be resistant or immune to one, some, or all forms of cold.

Compassion Inducement

The ability to induce strong, empathetic compassion within someone's heart.

Conceptual Manipulation

The ability to manipulate, create, and/or destroy abstract concepts. This ability has a variety of applications, ranging from not combat applicable to incredibly dominating. Conceptual Manipulation involves the manipulation of universal concepts, and not the universe directly. However, through this power, one can change the universe's fundamental principles on the highest level.

Corruption

Corruption is the ability to "infect" someone or something with one's power, making said object or person into a different being or state of being than it was before. It's a lot like Mind Manipulation or Possession, but normally, once infected, the "corruptor" doesn't have to do anything for the "corrupted" to become corrupted. Corruption can be done not only through the aforementioned methods such as Disease Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Absorption, and so on, but it can also be done in such a way that there's no other way to classify it other than corruption. Despite the negative connotation of the word "corruption", it's possible for this power to be used to make someone a better individual, albeit this is an incredibly rare application.

Corruption Resistance

The power/ability to be resistant or immune to one, some, or all forms of Corruption.

Cosmic Awareness

Power to be aware of anything that affects the user on a universal scale.

Creation

The ability to create anything from nothing.

Cryokinesis

Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, often used to control, generate, or absorb ice.

Crystal Touch

The ability to turn things you touch to crystal

Curse Manipulation

An ability that allows the user to inflict, generate, remove, and manipulate the nature of or even manifest curses as energy or powers itself, causing harm and misfortune against the target. While curses are primarily depicted as magical in nature and generally fall under the classification of Dark Arts, they sometimes fall under an entirely different designation.

Cyborgization

Also known as "cybernetization", cyborgization is the combination of technology and organics, creating a hybrid of biological beings and machines. It includes everything from minor prostheses to (almost) complete replacement of biological parts. This process can provide a wide range of additional features, like superhuman physical characteristics, enhanced regeneration, and even partial immortality.