E's

Eagle Fang Karate

Strike First. Strike Hard. Have Honor. Eagle Fang Karate has the same offensive style as Cobra Kai but they see that there is a difference between no mercy and no honor.

Echolocation

Echokinesis, also known as Sonokinesis, is the ability to mentally perform echolocation.

Ectoplasm Manipulation

The power to manipulate ectoplasm. The user can create, shape, and manipulate extra-planar energy unique to spirits and/or ghosts called ectoplasm, a substance that comes from planes beyond the physical as a variable-state form of matter-energy. Because of its unstable, esoteric properties, ectoplasm reacts to normal matter/energy in unusual and useful ways, including being able to ignore most of them. While ectoplasm usually appears as energy beams or balls the user can charge and fire at enemies, its form can range from raw seething energy to a misty vapor, viscous gelatin, a bundle of fine threads, a living membrane, or a fine, fabric-like tissue that can also be solidified and used for material purposes such as creating constructs, weapons, and force fields. Ectoplasmic Attacks can act as a form of Soul Manipulation which ignore the intangibility that is normally associated with ghosts or spirits and even conventional durability at higher levels. However, these attacks don't harm living beings and if a ghost uses this power, it may cause them to eat away at their own body.

Elasticity

Elasticity is a power allowing the user to stretch his or her body, like rubber, into any shape or form the user wants. This power was first famously used by Plastic Man, though the original elastic character was Ping the Elastic Man, who predated Plastic Man by two years. The power was also used by characters such as Elongated Man, Mr. Fantastic, and Elasti-Girl.

Electrical Transport

The ability to convert oneself into conductive energy and travel through electrical lines, often entering through devices such as televisions, electrical poles, or computers, among others. This ability can be seen used by Electro and Livewire. The Silver Age Atom teleported through telephone lines by becoming a subatomic particle and physically travelling along the lines at lightspeed... it sounded feasible at the time, but today's use of satellite links, microwave towers and mobile phones has rendered this version obsolete.

Electricity Absorption

Ability to absorb electricity in one or many forms. This could make an energy attack less damaging or not damage at all.

Electromagnetism Manipulation

User can create, shape and manipulate electromagnetism which (with the exception of gravitation) account for almost all physical phenomena observable to the unaided human senses, including light and other electromagnetic radiation, all of chemistry, most of mechanics (excepting gravitation), and of course magnetism and electricity. That being said, only a few truly powerful individuals are capable of reaching such heights of power, most users have to content themselves with lesser if still impressive abilities.

Electrokinesis

Electrokinesis is the ability to control, generate, or absorb electricity. This power is usually deemed as very powerful, specifically in the case of Electro, who has charged up to one million volts of electricity.

Element Control

Ability to control the classic element of earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, and/or dirt.

Elemental Transmogrification

The ability to change the form of someone's body to a type of element such as earth, water, and other elements. This ability is mainly known to the superhero Metamorpho.