F's

Fate Manipulation

The ability to manipulate destiny itself to achieve a desired result. More subtle forms of the ability can simply nudge events in the users favor while more powerful variations can make it possible to ordain one's victory against their opponent.

Fate Resistance

The power/ability to be resistant or immune to one or all forms of Fate Manipulation.

Fear Inducement

The ability to induce crippling, terrifying fear within someone's heart.

Fear Manipulation

Fear Manipulation, otherwise known as Fear Inducement is the ability in which to inflict a level of "fear" on the target. Depending on the severity of the fear, the user can use this to manipulate the target, incapacitate them or simply drive them insane.

Fire Control

Pyrokinesis is the ability to control, generate, or absorb fire. The first popular pyrokinetic in comics was the Golden Age Human Torch. The power later evolved and characters such as Fire, Pyro, and the second Human Torch were also given pyrokinesis.

Fire Resistance

Not being injured from some or all types of fire.

Flight

Flight is an extremely common power used for transportation, allowing the user to lift off the ground and fly through the air. Like many common superpowers, flight was first popularized by Superman

Food Manipulation

User can create, shape and manipulate food and other edible substances, including their shape, amount, taste, appearance, etc.

Force Fields

Force fields are usually invisible or transparent shields of energy that some characters produce as a form of protection. Though force fields are used in many different ways, they are usually shown in comics as a spherical, clear energy field covering the user.

Force Ghost

Allows a force-sensitive being to preserve their spirits after death.

Force Speed

Force Speed is a power that the Jedi have and this allows them to run at super speed.

Fusion

The ability to merge with others