P's

Pain Manipulation

the ability to control the target's ability to feel pain, dulling one's own pain to continue fighting or incapacitating an opponent by causing their pain receptors to flare all at once. This ability ignores conventional durability as it directly targets the brain and nerves of the target rather than attacking the opponent directly, allowing the user to defeat them even if they're unable to harm them physically (except on rare occasions where the constant usage of pain receptors wears out the target's nerves). Particularly powerful users can even control the mental and emotional aspects of pain and suffering, allowing them to instigate conditions related to them (i.e. anxiety attacks and mental breakdowns).

Pain Suppression

The power to neutralize one's sensitivity to physical pain. Users can block pain at will, are incapable of feeling pain, or are highly resistant to the physical pain of any kind, allowing them to think clearly, continue to move, ignore torture, and generally function in situations where the pain would disable a normal person.

Paper Manipulation

The ability to create and manipulate paper or any paper-like matter in various ways. The user can create, shape, and manipulate paper and/or paper-like substances, such as papyrus and parchment to create barriers out of condensed layers of paper, fold paper telekinetically, turn one's body into paper, or throw origami-based projectiles.

Paralysis

Ability to restrain movement.

Peak Human Condition

The ability for some characters to have trained their bodily functions to the maximum limit of human condition. These characters' strength, speed, stamina, senses, agility, reflexes, longevity, durability, and healing time are greatly heightened, but not to any superhuman degree. Characters who have been enhanced in any way should not be placed in this category.

Perception Manipulation

The ability to manipulate one's very perception, allowing them to see, hear or even feel objects that aren't present or may not even exist. Likewise, the ability can be used to amplify one's own perception to greater levels.

Perfect Recollection

The ability to use 100% of the brain

Petrification

Petrification, a sub-category of transmutation, is the power to forcibly transform the target, whether it be a person or an object, into stone or other inorganic material. In mythology, Perseus and Medusa could cause men to turn into stone simply by the unfortunate victims casting a glance at her. Although this power doesn't usually work in this precise fashion, the result is always the same. This power can be used to bypass durability, but users with resistance to transmutation/matter manipulation might be unaffected by petrification.

Phasing

The ability to pass through solid objects.

Phoenix Force

Phoenix Force is a fictional entity appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The entity has bonded with other characters, and often used the alias Phoenix while bonded. The Phoenix Force is famous for its central role in The Dark Phoenix Saga storyline, and is frequently linked to Jean Grey.

Photographic Reflexes

Photographic reflexes is the ability to essentially copy any martial arts move that you see.

Physical Anomaly

The unique ability to mentally alter ones body to cause physical abnormalities that act as weapons. This power is most seen by the morlocks in X-Men whose abnormalities are the root of their unique powers. Most notably, former morlock Marrow.