Q's/ R's

Quantum Manipulation

User can manipulate quantum physics, a branch of physics that explains the behavior of matter and its interactions with energy on the scale of atoms and subatomic particles. With quantum manipulation, the user can enter parallel universes or bubble universes, multiverses and alternate realities, open portals via vortices and boomtubes, dimensional voids and open wormholes and survive a black hole. They can also enter different timelines/realities/dimensions.

---------------------------------------

Radar Sense

Radar sense is an extranormal means of perception by which the brain generates electromagnetic waves which travel outward, bounce off objects, and are again picked up by the brain, which thus determines what its surroundings are.

Radiation Absorption

The transfer of electromagnetic energy into heat energy within a gas or liquid through which the radiation is passing.

Radiation Control

Radiation Control is the ability to control, generate, or absorb a certain form of radiation. Radiation Control is much more unpopular compared to the other elemental powers, but one semi-popular case of radiation control would be Firestar, who can generate and manipulate microwave radiation.

Radiation Immunity

Invulnerability to forms of radiation.

Rage Inducement

The ability to induce deep, hostile, rage within someone's heart.

Rage Power

The ability to gain strength from anger. The user becomes stronger, faster, and more durable through anger, rage, hatred, and vengeance whether their own or others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers

Reactive Evolution

The ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.

Reactive Power Level

The ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength and other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight. This ability can grant a significant edge in battle, as users can potentially strengthen themselves to match or exceed opponents that were previously on par with or more powerful than them.

Reality Warping

Reality warping is the ability to change reality itself. It is one of the most extreme powers. Famous reality warpers include Franklin Richards, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Jamie Braddock, Proteus and more recently, the Scarlet Witch. The strength of the power often varies, but a little of this goes a long way.

Reality Warping Resistance

The ability to not allow other reality warpers to warp him/her

Reflexes

Enhanced reflexes. The ability to react quicker than normal.

Regeneration

The ability to recreate lost or damaged tissues, organs and limbs.

Regeneration Negation

The ability to negate healing factors.

Resurrection

The power to bring the deceased back to life or to come back to life after death.

Robotic Engineering

The power to create robots. Variation of Creation and Object Creation. Technique of Technology Manipulation.

Rune Magic

The Runes are magical artifacts that grant their wielder access to knowledge that he or she normally couldn't obtain. They were acquired by Odin and were later passed onto Thor. It is implied that the knowledge the Runes provide depends on what a person has lived through. In Odin's case, because he was a god, he became all-knowing of the ways of the gods, but Thor, from his time as a god and human, allowed him to gain even more knowledge than Odin giving him the all the knowledge of the gods but also of humans as he became all-knowing of everything from animal to mineral, effectively making him omniscient. The Runes also gave him many magic spells. Only a few were shown. One of these spells can apparently grant the owner the ability to will other beings into nothingness. When used in conjunction with the Odin-Force, they grant the user outstanding power to limits that have yet to be shown. However, some feats include severing Loki's head and keeping him alive, destroying the Asgardian universe, and defeating if not killing Those Who Sit Above in Shadow.