U's/ V's

Umbrakinesis

Umbrakinesis is the ability to mentally repulse photons to create shadow or darkness, or to psychokinetically move objects via shadow.

Underwater Breathing

The ability to breath under water.

Unholy Manipulation

The opposed power to Holy Manipulation. The user can control and generate evil energies, elements, objects, and entities deemed hellish, demonic or unholy, forces that are connected with demons, evil spirits, and anti-gods.

Unholy Resistance

The power/ability to be resistant or immune to one, some, or all forms of Unholy Manipulation.

Uni-Power

The Uni-Power is a sentient power source that bonds to other beings in times of need to become Captain Universe, imbuing them with a variety of cosmic powers.

--------------------------------------

Vaporising Beams

Vaporising Beams transfer a great deal of kinetic energy to an object's molecules. This increases the object's size and temperature until the point at which it vaporises and becomes a super heated gas.

Vehicular Mastery

Vehicular mastery pertains to characters that have extreme skill piloting and driving various types of transport. This includes not only civilian vehicles but customized vehicles too.

Venomous Secretion

The user possesses venom that is coated in/secreted by their skin, fangs, claws, tongue, etc., which can extend to their target upon contact. The poison can have a variety of effects, ranging from sedation, paralysis, mutation and instant death.

Vibration Manipulation

The ability to spontaneously create, manipulate, or otherwise utilize vibrations of any intensity in combat. This ability appears most frequently as an offensive attack, unsettling the ground beneath the target or sending destructive shockwaves to pummel foes.

Vision-Cryo

Shoot ice beams from the eyes.

Vision-Heat

The ability to generate and project varying waves of energy from a person's eyes.

Vision-Infrared

The user is able to perceive the infrared spectrum (i.e. temperature), allowing them to see temperature variations in objects and environment. This ability is incredibly useful for observation purposes, as the user is able to see the heat presences of any living targets.

Vision-Microscope

Microscopic is the ability to perceive items with normal optical clarity that are normally too small to be seen with the naked eye. In some cases, characters with Microscopic Vision can perceive items on the atomic level.

Vision-Night

Night vision is the ability to see, whether through biological or technological means, in a dark environment. Most instances, whether biological or technological, use a combination of two approaches: enhanced spectral range, and enhanced intensity range.

Vision-Telescope

Observe objects over remote distances. Their eyesight automatically focuses for distance, and they can see things that are far away with the same degree of clarity that they would if the objects were very close. This power works similarly to a zoom lens on a camera.

Vision-Thermal

Detect radiation in the infrared range of the electromagnetic spectrum. This can often be used to trace patterns of heat, indicating an invisible presence, or high-output energy sources.

Vision-X-ray

Detect radiation in the infrared range of the electromagnetic spectrum. This can often be used to trace patterns of heat, indicating an invisible presence, or high-output energy sources.

Vitakinesis

Vitakinesis is the ability to heal damage on biological creatures, such as healing wounds, curing sickness, and healing other injuries.

Void Manipulation

Also known as Nothingness Manipulation, this is the ability to control and manipulate a void: nothingness or non-existence.

Vortex Creation

The ability to generate a spiral/vortex of matter/energy. Sub-power of Attack Powers and Vortex Manipulation.