73

warning: smut in the beginning, the rest is fine :)
yall asked me not to rob you so ig here you go 🤲🫀

Draco's hands were in her hair as he stared down at her. she was on her knees, unbuttoning his trousers and sliding them down his thighs.

she slightly parted her mouth, just lightly licking the head. teasing.

"you fuckin' whore." he spat, pushing her head down onto him. y/n didn't mind though, breathing in through her nose as he began fucking her face.

her knickers were discarded somewhere on the floor and her wetness was dripping down her thighs. her finger nails dug into his thighs as he threw his head back in pleasure.

"good girl, letting me fuck your face. so... so good." he panted.

her throat was beginning to ache as he continued shoving himself farther. she was so immensely turned on.

"i'm gonna cum, y/n." he warned, looking down at her. she felt him twitch in her mouth before shooting his load.

tears were running down her face as she swallowed, coughing slightly as he pulled out of her mouth.

"you're such a good girl. thank you." he brought her into a tight hug, showing her sweaty face with kisses.

-

March 1st, y/n and Ron's birthday.

y/n entered in the Great Hall when Draco got up and grinned at her. "happy birthday, love. i got you this, you old woman."

"shut up." she smiled, opening the small box. there was a silver ring, jewels shining brightly up at her.

"wow, Draco. it's beautiful." she awed, slipping it on her finger.

"thank you, darling." she kissed his lips.

"there's one more thing, but i can tell you later. let's have you eat." Draco said, leading her to the Gryffindor table.

"what is it?" she whispered.

"there's a protection charm on it. i want you to be safe at all times." he whispered back.

"woah." she murmured, inspecting the metal closely. "well you can't see it, dummy." Draco joked.

"hey you have to be nice to me, it's my birthday." she teased.

"mhm. i'm never nice."

"that's for damn sure." she grinned. 

-

later that night y/n was in the common room reading a book, humming slightly to herself as she enjoyed the crackling noise of the fire.

her peace and quiet was interrupted when Ginny came barging in. "y/n." she panted, her cheeks flushed like she had just ran across the entire school.

"what?" y/n asked seriously, sitting up in worry.

"Ron's in the hospital wing." she said.

y/n immediately jolted up, dragging Ginny as they ran to the hospital wing. Harry was there with Madam Pomfrey.

Harry looked at her in fear as Madam Pomfrey was running around looking for potions. "what happened? Harry, what happened?" y/n asked.

"i- i don't know! he was poisoned, or something!" Harry said.

y/n looked at her twin. not on our birthday..

"i need everyone out. you can come visit in the morning." Madam Pomfrey demanded.

y/n opened her mouth to speak but the matron glared at her. "come on, y/n." Ginny mumbled.

the three of them walked out slowly.

"what the bloody hell happened! give me details, Harry!" y/n said angrily. only she wasn't angry, instead full of anxiety.

"he ate my chocolates. Romilda Vane put a love potion in them and Ron ate it. i took him to professor Slughorn but Ron accidentally drank poison." Harry explained.

y/n stayed silent, thinking of how on earth Ron's drink was wrong. "is he going to be alright?" Ginny asked quietly.

"he'll be okay." Harry whispered.

y/n swallowed the lump in her throat, trying to connect the dots. then it hit her.

Draco.

look at me being so active

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 500k READS IM LITERALLY IN TEARS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I DONT DESERVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU <3