51

a/n: I FINALLY FINISHED THE OOTP BOOK - also this chapter is fast paced bc i just wanna be done with year 5 (sorry)

"i'm fine, (y/n). i don't need the hospital wing." Harry said, his heart fluttering as the redhead helped him up.

"Harry you should go." Hermione said sternly.

"guys.. he has Padfoot." Harry murmured, watching as Draco glared at him.

(y/n) and Ron made a look at each other.

-

Draco leaned against the window sill in Umbridge's office, a smirk on his face as he twirled Harry's wand between his fingers.

Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, and Luna were all being held against Slytherin members in the bright pink room.

Harry sat in a chair in the front, Umbridge interrogating him.

"i'm afraid this is a Ministry problem." she said, taking out her short wand.

"a bit of the Cruciatus Curse will make him tell me the truth." she added, an evil smile on her face.

"Cruci-"

"stop!" Hermione yelled.

"we'll show you where the weapon is." Hermione said.

Umbridge left the room with Harry and Hermione walking in front of her, wand tightly in her hand.

Draco walked up and down the line of Gryffindors, his smirk never falling.

"(y/n) is going to upset when she finds out what you're doing to her family." Ron spat through his gag.

"me? i'm not doing anything.. simply just observing." Draco said matter-of-factly.

the door opened slowly causing Draco to turn around.

"Draco...?" a voice asked. the blond watched inquisitively as red hair peeked through the door.

"(y/n)!" Draco said, opening the door for her to walk in.

"what's going on?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at the scene displayed in front of her.

"Inquisitorial Squad stuff." Draco said.

"why are they included?" she asked, looking at her friends.

"they got in the way." Draco explained nervously.

"let them go." the ginger said firmly.

"huh?" he asked.

"let them go." she said through gritted teeth.

"love-"

"Draco i swear, let them go. this is bizarre." she shot.

Draco twitched his nose, his stomach bubbling in anger. he looked at the Slytherins, rolled his eyes, then called them off.

"happy?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at his girlfriend.

"i woulda been more happy if you didn't capture them in the first place." she shot.

"you don't understand!" Draco raised his voice firmly.

(y/n) was quickly becoming angrier.

"piss off." she spat, opening the door and stomping out. Neville, Ginny, Luna, and Ron all chased after her.

"brilliant, (y/n)." Ron spoke to her for the first time in months.

"shut up, Ron. let's go save Sirius."