74

a/n: hello lovely readers! a little note about this book, it's now mostly going to be based off the films instead of both the books and movies. purely for i want to get it moving along and i don't have the motivation to read the books right now. hope you don't mind <3

y/n sat in the hospital wing with Hermione, Harry, and Ginny. Ron was sleeping soundly in the bed, his red hair messy on the white pillow.

Hermione was sitting closest to him. Lavender Brown came running in, asking for her won-won.

y/n pursed her lips together debating on whether or not to leave. but she decided that Ron should probably see her when he woke up, so stayed.

"what's she doing here?" Lavender asked, asking about Hermione.

"i can ask you the same thing." Ginny said back.

"i happen to be his girlfriend." Lavender said angrily.

"i happen to be his- friend." Hermione stopped herself.

y/n rolled her eyes.

"don't make me laugh. you haven't spoken in weeks. i suppose you want to make up with him now that he's all interesting." Lavender concluded. y/n felt a fire light in her.

"he's been poisoned, you daft dimbo!" she said.

"and for the record, i've always found him interesting." Hermione added from behind the ginger.

Ron began stirring in his sleep.

"ha! see. he senses my presence. i'm here,
won-won. i'm here-" Lavender moved closer to Ron but stopped when he opened his mouth to speak.

"Her... Mio... Ne." he barely whispered out.

y/n smirked knowingly as Lavender began crying and ran out. "bout time, don't ya think?" Ginny said. Harry and Ginny exited.

y/n stared at Hermione with the same smirk on her face. "shut up." the brunette blushed.

"i didn't say anything!" y/n winked, jogging out of the hospital wing.

-

next morning Ron was released from the hospital. the four sat at breakfast together, eating happily.

well.. sort of. y/n had been completely exhausted and she felt nauseous, almost like something horrible was going to happen.

Katie Bell had returned to Hogwarts finally. "tell me again how i broke up with Lavender?" Ron asked.

y/n didn't listen for Hermione's answer though. she watched as Harry got up, walking over to the brunette Quidditch player.

y/n just so happened to get a glimpse of Draco walking into the Great Hall. he looked the worse he's ever been, almost on the verge of death.

"no, no, no." she mumbled under her breath as Draco began racing out of the dining hall with Harry following after.

"y/n! what's happening?" Ron asked.

y/n ignored him though. her heart beat was ringing in her ears and she swallowed the urge to vomit. Harry turned right down a corridor.

"Harry!" she called out, but knew it wasn't loud enough. she turned the corridor once more to see no sign of the blond or brunette.

the male's restroom door creaked. sucking in a breath, y/n went in.