《 07 》

~~~♡~~~

~~~♡~~~

LEE ARA

I woke up to an empty bed reminding myself that i threw out jungkook last night partially feeling sad because I really looked forward to waking up with him.

I was so not in the mood to go to college. But at the end, I am not scared of people so i dragged myself up.

l went to the bathroom to get freshened up. The imprint on my collarbone reaching up to my cleavage have turned darker overnight. Nevertheless after applying tons of facial compact, the imprints were partially hidden.

I dressed myself up in a pink long sleeve to avoid exposing my marked body along with ripped jeans and walked away.

I was standing at the front gate of the college taking a deep breath getting ready to combat all the chaos thats gonna take place

No one to shout "Araaa" across the street running to me.

No one to come hug me and intertwine my fingers with her, because she wasn't there any more.

She was gone.

MINA was gone.

I was attempting to enter the college when I saw a known figure pass along me chatting happily with another girl.

MINA.

She didn't even look back to me. Rather she maybe didn't even knew that i was there walking behind her taking smaller strides.

Mina was laughing with Eunha another classmate. She joined 2 months before me so she made friends but fuck I didn't.

Mina and Eunha walked into the class closing the door at my face. But I was scared. I was scared to see people looking at me.

Where was I supposed to sit? How was I supposed to be there all alone.

I didn't push open the door. I still had around 1 hour before class started.