《 19 》

~~~♡~~~

~~~♡~~~

AUTHOR

"Baby "
And that was probably the zillionth time Jungkook has whispered that seductively into Ara's red ears.

"Please. Will you already stop for gods sake?"
She drifted away, mumbling back to him.

Jungkook smirked, hands in his pockets before he walked away.

It has not been 24 hours, and Ara already regretted agreeing to that stupid deal of his.

Jungkook was being too clingy. He was practically lunging himself on her whenever they crossed path making it too obvious.

She was sweating, worrying that the bitches around might already have an idea yet Jungkook was flirting round her like a free bird.

The bell rang which implied the end of lunch break and thankfully none of the boys probably got any weird idea only if they weren't possibly pretending.

It's okay Ara. You are overreacting bitch.

She made her way out of the cafeteria bidding the boys farewell.

Just as they were about to enter the class, Jimin and Tae moved forward discussing about some delayed assignments, where as Ara was left behind with a flirting Jungkook messing her mind up.

"Fuck Baby."
He moaned out--- again.

The fuck can he already stop!

"Dude don't make this so obvious. Can't you stop. You are fucking horrible!"

"And this horrible guy is so gonna do you well ."
He snickered as he entered the class.

Ara just shrugged off, walking in after Jungkook making her way up to her seat when a waving hand caught her attention.

It was MINA waving her hands up to her.

When Ara finally looked at her, a happy smile crept on her lips.

Mina gestured her to come and sit with her.

"Sit with me Ara. I have a lot to tell you. Please please sit with me."
She pleaded not that loud but audible enough for the three boys to hear sitting just three rows behind them.

Ara looked at them and they stared back at her dumbfounded. She then saw Jungkook letting out a sorrowful sigh as he packed her bag and books. He gestured her to come and take it from him.

"Hey I am s-"
She began apologizing as Jungkook shoved her bag into her arms with a small force, implying that he was mad.

"It's okay. She was your bestie after all."
Jimin uttered but that little pout was as clear as the day.