《 33 》

~~~♡~~~

~~~♡~~~

In a blink, an entire month passed away.

Also a freaking entire month since Jungkook and I shared a single word after he walked away that day.

Every time I tried to say something he would straight away walk out or ignore me.

But gladly he wasn't back to being his old self - seducing and fucking random chicks.

So in short it was always me, Tae and Chim.

Tae and Chim has been my literal daily dose of energy to survive. They always kept me involved and happy more than anything.

The other BTS boys were love. They kept me distracted and always told me to be patient for Jungkook to open up to me.

But honestly I really don't know anymore.

My scars and cuts were healed but they weren't fully faded yet.

Mina still had a petty grudge on me, randomly pushing me, scoffing at me—Going for every immature and childish thing left like one of those regular pill which you had to no other option but to swallow.

Sana has been the same rich spoiled brat, always coming around to poke into my business even though Jungkook and I merely had any contact.

Jungkook changed his seats. He left our five seater desk and sat behind us alone, because Tae and Chim didn't bother to follow after him.

Surprisingly Sana had been off my back for the last few days. I barely saw her-- not that I missed her or anything. But she coming around to insult me only to be insulted back was something I looked forward to.

It was stress relieving.

I was back being the cold Ara. Rarely gave a chance to anyone to stab me again and I think this version was way better than my old weak self.

But there was one thing that kind of irked me. Rather there was this tiny boy who irked me. He would

Naming the Devil and here he comes.

Glancing at the caller id it read
"Park Jimin"

Accepting his call, I answered before he could throw his typical daily question.

"Yes Yes! I am leaving. Just locking the door Chim."

"That's great. Call me when you are on the bus."
I hummed like I always do. And the call ended.

Jimin really likes me I guess.

So this is what I was talking about.