《 24 》

~~~♡~~~

~~~♡~~~

I didn't really comprehend why, but the elders positively weirded out when jeon confessed that we were dating.

However they all simply nodded.

"Continue."
Jungkook exhaled again.

I waited for him to spill a lame excuse to justify his making out with Hana and also the fucking fingering.

"Yesterday during Lunch, one of my closest friend Taehyung asked Ara to have lunch with him alone."
He was cut by the officer, his eyes focused on mine.

"Are you close with the BTS gang?"
Officer asked me.

Oh!! the cringe!

"Yes. They are my close friends too."

The male investigator hummed before intensely eying me, voicing out the most offensive question.

"So what does your dad do? I ran a bit of background check on you. You don't really come off from that rank"

How fucking rude. So what if I am not that fucking rich. I can't be friends with them?

"I believe that's not the way to talk to my girlfriend."
Jungkook hissed at him.

The officer tamed the little frown he had, and coughed an awkward amount before motioning Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook huffed out ragged but carried on.

"I felt insecure about Ara and Taehyung walking away alone so I followed them but lost them due to intruders. When I searched and finally noticed them, I saw Taehyung kissing her. I didn't really wait to see the whole thing and dashed away misunderstanding. And that was real idiotic."

This was it? I didn't even kiss him back.

"But I pushed him away Jungkook. I didn't even"

"I know. Jimin later told me that you rejected him. I am sorry."

"What happened with Hana?"
Mr Jung asked.

"I was angry at Ara and that's why I lost it and"

"Miss Ara, care to elaborate?"
His orbs again fixated on me.

"I didn't know he witnessed the whole kiss thing. After break we all went back to our classes. But Jungkook never came. We got our answer scripts yesterday and Mr Jung told me to give it to him."
I declared out looking at Mr Jung so that he agrees with my statement.

"Yes I did."
Mr Jung agreed.

"I frantically searched for him but he wasn't anywhere. I even asked Kim Namjoon and Kim seokjin but they didn't know. I finally went to the terrace because that's where jungkook like spending time. And I saw him kissing Hana. When I came in Hana looked at me but didn't stop. When jungkook realized I was there watching, he stopped and apologized. But Hana dared to take out her phone to video tape the whole thing and I smashed her phone on the ground and left. That's all I know. And that was the last time I saw her."