《 28 》

~~~♡~~~

~~~♡~~~

"I have heard a lot about you sweetie."
His mum mumbled, a small glum smile lingering on her pretty face.

I just looked down embarrassed because of the condition I was in.

"Hey it's okay. Jungkook was telling me that you didn't wanna go to the hospital nor wanna file a report to the police."
She said.

Why would  he go and say that to his mother? 

I nodded to Mrs Jeon.

"Listen I think we should take actions. Maybe some bunch of psychos are after you and if no action is taken now, they might harm you later again."

"Mrs Jeon I understand. But I don't wanna involve my parents. They don't have to know. They are needed in Japan."
I fought back tears.

Mrs Jeon sighed but regaining her posture back she spoke again.

"Why not our known police? They will investigate without anyone knowing, just like our family doctor. It will be absolutely confidential."
She urged trying to make me agree.

"I am sorry, but I don't think I can really afford that. I am already in debts for everything your son has done for me, I just can't—"

She cut me off.

"Shh! You are my son's close friend and I honestly like you. You don't deserve this Ara. No one does Honey, no one."
She comforted me.

After a hell load of coaxing I had to say Yes.

She talked for a while and then left.

"How on earth does your mother even know my name? And close friend? Exactly what have you been feeding her?"
I almost growled at kook.

"Well be it our fights or flirting I told her a lot about you. So when I informed my parents that you were attacked but didn't want to take actions she wanted to pursue you."
Jungkook cutely answered.

"She is a wonderful woman kook."

"I know."

■■■

Its been 2 days and I was still living at  Jungkook's Apartment.

Why? Because that dick literally locked me up.

He and the boys literally went to my house to get me my cloths and all.

He insisted that I stay here till I can completely walk fine which I couldn't because of the deep cut on my hips and even the ones on my thighs.

The penthouse was huge. It had six bedrooms for fucks sake yet only one person stayed.