《 BONUS 8 》

The Interview

《 The Interview 》

●●●♡●●●

"All the best honey! You can do it."
My mum encouraged me from the other side of the phone.

"It's going to be so hard cracking the interview. But I will try my best."

"Yes you will. Now quit worrying and start dressing up. Don't be late."
My dad literally screamed at me because i take an ample time dressing up.

But anyways, I felt my legs wobbly and trembling.

Oh god This is so dreadful.

I didn't spare anymore time and quickly dressed up in something formal yet casual.

"You ready cupcake?"
Jungkook called me thereafter.

"Almost!"
I replied back as I had my phone pressed against my ears and neatly put the required files rather my CV in the bag.

"Anyways. I am sorry I won't be able to come pick you up. But I am sending you a car and it's already there. So don't worry."
Jungkook softly whispered from the other side.

"Koo its okay. I could have gone on my own. But when will you be there? The interview starts sharp at 11 . So be there around 10:45am, or you can miss it."
I reminded kookie.

"I will be there girl. Don't worry. All the best. See you soon and Love you."
Jungkook wished me beaming with excitement.

"Same to you. I love you "

And that's how we finally cut the call.

The clock read 9:50am.

I checked my bag for the last time ensuring I got every essential shit right and locked the door.