2: the crazy guy

Minho could only smirk when he heard two names from Hyunjin's mouth. Felix and Jisung, it said, and now, Minho's relentless.

Tag(s): implied sadism, blood, bleeding

━━

Felix ran around, desperate to look for the sight of a black van, or three bodies that are standing tall waiting for him. The road was wide enough, the way he remembered coming to the hideout. The trees are swaying to the flow of the air, the moonlight is now staring at him almost on the opposite side of where it rose, it was nearly morning and he was still bleeding despite having his shirt wrapped tightly to stop the bleeding.

His torso was freely open to everyone, if someone could actually see him, one would guess how badly injured he was. He can't even ponder anymore as to why he was still standing despite losing so much blood. Why did he even let Hyunjin cut him? He can't even answer that crazy question.

The four of them have always done this. For 4 years now, Felix always thought that he's doing a good job. A good job in distracting the enemies, a good job in taking all the bullets despite them scarring his whole body, a good job in using his frail arms to swing knives and fingers to click the armory he has in hand. This is the first time he's ever felt miserable from being hurt, the first time from being ashamed of seeing his team, the first time ever to feel dejected and rejected by the way a red light flashed to his arm and wavered like someone found him.

He knew better than anyone else to bring his friends to some form of danger, but he really had to create some noise earlier that day and caused alarm to the rest of the armed men and guards. Just great.

The red light once again flashed on his skin, this time, it was a short spark, followed by a long one, as if it was typing a morse code, one mode of communication that he and his friends have mastered after so many years of doing this.

It spelled his name, with a question mark, and with no doubt, that was Seungmin that ran and rushed to where he was and where his feet deadass stopped tracking and moving. In the middle of the road where the end and beginning is nowhere to be found, his eyes focused on one thing, one moving person that made its way to catch him despite clicking his knees on the cold hard ground.

This is absolutely the worst.

"Fuck—" The hand reached out to his arm, a very short flash of light confirmed that it was indeed Felix only with the sight of his blonde hair, "What the hell happened to you Felix?" Seungmin didn't raise his voice, but it was stern, as if he was scolding him for not doing his best in their job.

He knew, okay? He knew he should've done better. Now his name is known, so with his affiliation with Seungmin, Jisung and Chan. Who's going to track their next movement? Felix didn't want to think about it anymore as he was sure that Hyunjin and his pack would definitely get them back for stealing the documents.

Seungmin didn't let Felix talk anymore and pulled him up, earning a sharp hiss from the shorter and immediately realizing that his friend was wounded up. Seungmin pushed the button on his ear and reported, "Felix is found, return to X-zone."

Seungmin heard a sigh, even Jisung's little celebratory huffs, before pulling Felix using his good side and dragging him slowly to where their van was. Seungmin was alert among everyone else, his sense of hearing was always heightened as he knew better than anyone else that no time should be spent on nothing.