11: the scars

Felix wanted to see him.

And he did make Felix see.

disclaimer: non-explicit intimacy.

i wasn't supposed to include this chapter, but after reading this again, i knew i had to. :)

//

No one had the answers as to why he was under Felix's darkened gaze and held as if just a minute ago he wasn't the one holding Felix with so much care; not even the way Felix's lips puckered at him, or the way Felix's fingers tickled his waist.

The curvature of Felix's hand caused shivers to run down his spine, and the more Felix's hand went up and closer to his chest, the more he grew scared of what would happen.

Written on his skin are the scars of his past. Embossed, engraved, curated secrets and sins are decorating his pale skin while Felix plays with his body with no remorse planted on his face.

More than being scared, Felix was looking at him with so much adoration.

"Wait, princess," he whispered in a hush. Felix looked at him before running down his eyes to his clothed torso. "Slow down."

Felix looked eager.

Rushing.

"Why?"

And his voice was so unlike the usual kind that Hyunjin has heard from him.

It was husky, low, quick, and stagnant. Hyunjin couldn't help but pull Felix's wrists out of his clothes as he pressed his back against the headrest of the bed. The cushion on his lower back angled his body to make the knees strangling him arch on a more comfortable position.

"We—" He locked his hand with Felix's. His eyes frantically searched the room and stared at the door for any signs of someone barging in and seeing Felix pushing him down to the mattress cold and flat. "We don't have to do anything right now."

His neck felt sensitive.

He could count at least four red pulsating marks. One of them was still wet, and the others were more burning to touch than the trails of Felix's fingers that pressed on his skin.

"Yeah," Felix breathed hard. His eyes quickly shifted from dolled with lust to a soft lace of pearls faltering upon Hyunjin's glistening eyes. "Yeah, I'm sorry."

He wasn't usually scared of Felix.

There was no reason for him to be scared of Felix.

But slowly, he got to see Felix turn into something.

He opened his mouth to coo at Felix and regain control, but before he could ever say something, Felix already pulled himself away, pulling Hyunjin to his body with their fingers interlaced.

"I—" Felix was hesitant, "You have a lot of scars." And finally said with a gloom framing his face.

It surprised Hyunjin to see Felix fidgeting at his touch. Like every scar on his body scared the hell out of Felix, and he didn't want that. He didn't want to see Felix moving away from him—he wanted Felix to be close.