Chapter 69 Found Out

One day Poppy was leaving her pod she hummed and looked around at her wonderful villiage as she walked a distance away and saw her favorite troll of all.

''Hey Branch!'' Called Poppy coming over to him.

''Hey Poppy.'' Branch said with sticks in his arms and he places them in one arm and hugged her and looked around before kissing Poppy on the lips.

They pulled away and started walking and taking in the sight. ''So how are things going?'' Poppy asked.

''Good, though I've been trying not to listen to Eric reciting poetry that he is gonna try to use on Alice.'' Branch said.

''Ahh how cute.'' Poppy giggled.

The couple walked farther away from the village until they came to Branch's little private grotto and they sat down in the grass watching the waterfall.

''I missed you this morning.'' Poppy said hugging him.

''Yeah I had to leave last night Peppy or Alice would of saw me.'' He said hugging her and could smell her purfume that smelled amazing.

''Still I love our secret relationship.'' Poppy giggles and she pulls out of the hug and smiles at him.

''So do I-- I mean I would love them all to know you are mine and I am yours but then we wouldn't get any peace from them.'' Branch said as he leans in and kisses her lips.

The pink princess kisses back and plants her butt on his lap her arms around his neck as they continue to make out. Branch moves his hands over her back and holds her in place she giggles and they pull away panting.

''True plus I think Guy Diamond and Alice are onto us, they keep asking me if you and me are an item.'' She said playing with his hair.

''Yeah Eric has been on me too but nothing came of it.'' He said as he kisses her neck and she tilts her head back as he kisses and softly bites her neck.

She pushes him away. ''Stop Branch I can't have marks on my neck everyone will know.'' She said.

He sighed and nodded and they kissed each other more his hands went to her cheeks holding them.

Later that evening they left and Branch walked her to the edge of the village and they made sure they were alone and shared a kiss. He wrpped his arms around her waist kissing her and she kisses back and pulls away.

''Good night handsome.'' She grins.

''Good night beautiful.'' He smiles and left.

Poppy got back to the pod and went up to her room and turned on the light. ''Where were you young lady I've been waiting all night?'' Asked the accusing tone of her sister Alice said.

Poppy jumped holding her chest and looking at the young girl. ''Sprinkles Alice you scared me.'' Poppy giggles.

Alice folded her arms raising an eyebrow. ''Um if you had been paying attention you would of saw me on the bed. So where were you?'' 

''I was out with enjoying the evening taking a break from all the dudies we have.'' Poppy said shrugging and getting dressed into pj's.

''Yeah? Well I saw the snack pack and they didn't see you and nobody knew where you went. Eric couldn't find Branch niether, is there something between you two?'' Alice pressed.

''I could ask you the same thing about Eric, but if you must know me and Branch are getting to be close friends and that is all I want for him is to be happy and fit in.'' Poppy said.

Alice was quiet looking at Poppy trying to decide if she should say more but stayed quiet. ''Well ok I'm going to bed good night Poppy.'' Alice said.

''Good nice sis!'' Poppy said going over and hugging Alice kissing the top of her head.

Alice went to her room and was thinking about her sister, and what was going on.

The next morning after breakfast with Poppy and their dad Poppy got up and ran outside as the morning round of hugs and singing started. Alice decided she was gonna spy and follow her sister to see where she was going.

After singing was over Poppy continued checking on the trolls and she laughed and high fived some of the trollings and then when she was alone she started walking away from the villiage.

''What are you up to Poppy?'' Alice asked herself hiding behind a big mushroom and watching her sister and then climbed a tree and followed Poppy who went over to Branch's bunker.

She followed and she was getting more curious then Alice got down and hid behind a bush and peeking out but didn't see Poppy. ''Where did she go?'' She whispers to herself looking for her pink sister.

She heard giggling going on behind Branch's bunker and she came and was surprised what she saw.

Her sister Poppy was sitting on a blanket and leaning into Branch and kissing him, his hand was at the back of her head and his other hand was on her hip and her hands were gripping his vest tightly the sound of giggles and moans were heard.

Alice grabbed her camera and snapped a picture it make the couple jump back.

''I KNEW IT!!'' Alice shouted jumping out of nowhere

Branch and Poppy pulled away quickly and looked at Alice, both red and flustered. ''I knew you were up to something and it was with Branch!'' Alice shouted excitedly.

''Gee Alice haven't you ever heard of privacy?'' Asked Branch.

''Yeah but Poppy's been acting strange and Eric said you were too and since Poppy wouldn't tell me what was up I decided to spy and see what was going on! I'm disappointed why didn't you tell me you two were dating?! How long has it been going on?'' She squealed.

''About a month you know that night of the party when you and Eric were in your own world dancing well me and Branch were talking and it came out we confessed and have been dating.'' Poppy said holding Branch's hand.

''And as for the not telling you part, its non of your buiness Alice and also we want to keep us dating a secret because if everyone found out including the snack pack they would try to set up dates and would spy on us and I don't want special treatment from the trolls or anytime me and Poppy are together we are the only thing they talk about.'' Branch said.

''I understand, but you should tell Eric he's your brother.'' Alice said.

''I know but we enjoy the sneaking around making out and having dates there just something romantic and intense about it.'' Poppy said.

''I get it and I'm so happy for you two! Please let me tell Eric and we won't tell anyone else.'' Alice said.

Branch and Poppy looked at  each other and nodded. ''Ok fine but nobody else please.'' Asked Branch.

''You got it well enjoy.'' Alice then took off and she turned to see Branch stroking Poppy's face as she leaned into him and she left them in peace and went to find her boyfriend Eric.

Branch and Poppy hid there relationship for almost a year they finally came out about it the celebration night of making peace with the bergans and every one was happy.

Here we go this is a request for True_Colors and Alice and Eric belong to her. Next up in the Trolls World Tour we got a bullying one coming up.