Chapter 16: Cabaret (Human Au)

Hey everyone so this story here is rated T to be safe. My next chapter I will change the rating but you are warned and I hope you enjoy.

One late evening a group of friends all met at a cabaret nightclub. A young couple a girl wearing a pink sparkly strapless dress with her pink hair in a bun and a handsome young man black hair with blue streaks in it wearing a dark blue casual dress shirt and black pants came out of a car and went up to the group of their friends the snack pack as they called themselves.

''Good to see you guys glad you all make it but where is Ashlyn and Archer are they here yet?'' Poppy asked the group.

Guy Diamond looked at them. ''Nope not yet.''

Suddenly a fast car came pulling up and out got a young man wearing a black casual dress shirt with black jeans and a girl with pretty amber colored hair down and a sizzling small red dress sleeveless came out and up to the group.

''Sorry we were late traffic jam.'' Archer said.

''No worries as long as we are all here tonight is a cabaret night so free music to listen to while eating lets go.'' Cooper said smiling as they all went in and sat in a half circle booth. A young waiter came over.

''What can I get you guys to drink the bar you can get 3 free drinks and the free buffet over there so help yourself also it s music night so if you have a song to sing or something feel free to get up and sing all you have to do is write your name on that sheet of paper and into the can and we may have a winner at the end of the night.''

So they all ordered and went to get their food and came back they were all talking about their lives. ''So how long have you and Ashlyn been dating?'' asked Poppy as their drinks came and they all started eating and drinking.

''About 6 months now. I would ask about you and Branch but you two are already married.'' Archer said smiling while downing his beer a bit.

''Hey now be nice to them they aren't the only ones married. Me and DJ Suki are engaged.'' Cooper said side hugging DJ.

''Yeah so stop complaining you all have someone and me and Satin  and Chenille are single and happy.'' Guy Diamond said smiling.

''Its not bad being with someone.'' Biggie said as Smidge sat in his lap hugging him.

Suddenly a couple went up a young muscular blue guy with a white hat and a blue girl with blond hair and white hat went up and started singing Don't Go Breaking My heart.

After the song Poppy and the girls went to the bathroom. Branch was sitting next to Cooper bother were drunk and he had an idea. ''Say Cooper after them lets go up and sing a song for our ladies they would like it.'' He said to Cooper.

''Alright what song man?'' Asked the young tall man. Branch smiled and replied after drinking his 5 bottle of Ale.

''Cabaret and I need to you to rap which you are amazing at and Cooper nodded and they went over to the stage and put their names in the girls came back and sat down.

''Where is Branch and Cooper?'' Poppy asked. Suddenly the lights came on and Poppy and the girls saw Cooper and Branch who looked so out of it and happy on stage.

''Who let him up their?'' She thought.

''This song me and m-my buddy Cooper are gonna s-sing is for our beautiful hot girls enjoy.'' He said slurring a bit. Branch started singing.

'Hey, Hey, Hey, Come on we are having too much fun right here uh.'

'She got a secret but I know she wants to brake it down for me, like she trying to get some paper.'

'Who needs a stage with the lights low cause you already dropped the bullet turned it into something major.'

'Now can we discuss how fast you got undressed. If sex is a contest you come in first.'

'Don't rush go slow, No I can't lie I'm impressed and no impatient encore when the love curtains close.'

Poppy was shocked and blushed a bit he was looking at her while singing and winking at her.

''I know what someone is gonna get tonight when she gets home.'' Teased Ashlyn to a red Poppy. A lot of girls were awing and whistling for him Poppy was a bit jealous.

'Its a Cabaret, oh.'  

(Put on a show get on the floor.) Cooper who started rapping while Branch was singing.

'Cause even though I'm a professional I like to do my work at home Cabaret. (Put on a show get on the floor.) 'You give me everything you really got and I really want now is more.'

('Put on a show, get on the floor.' Get on the floor get on the floor. put on a show get on the floor.) 'Oh'

'You giving me everything you got. all I really want is more.'

'Fantasy play the role and all these new moves. That I'd like to go me feeling like a stranger. Now can we discuss how fast you just got undressed. Girl if sex is a contest then your coming first.'

Branch was eyeing Poppy looking her body up and down and winking and smiling dreamily and sexily at her making her turn red she was smiling bitting her bottom lip and grinning.

'When love curtains close, It's a cabaret.' (Put on a show, get on the floor) 'Cause even though I'm a professional I like to do my work at home.

It was time for Coppers rap.

(You girl thats gonna be their when its marrying time and I'm gonna give you like we were having an affair I swear.

It's like I'm undercover way I'm cuffing you girl up on a pole. Say this is a private show oh boy don't you start keep it soul stripping things slipping like a pole vault.

Cooper was looking at DJ Suki smiling and grinning at her. She blushed and winked back happy and surprised he was rapping for her and Poppy was excited to see her hubby singing for her and only her.

They ain't really ready for me and that J.T though cook for ya and then I break it down like kilo. 

Got on a camera watching our every single move like casinos.) 'Its a cabaret.' (Put on a show get on the floor.) 'oh'

'Even though I'm a professional I like to do my work at home Cabaret.' (Put on a show, get on the floor.) 'You are giving me everything you got and all I really want is more.' 

The boys finished and bowed and everyone was standing and cheering and shouting for them most of the girls were screaming Branch's and Coopers name as they got down. They were met by their girls. DJ Suki hugged Cooper tightly and kissing him all over his face he laughed and kissed her back.

Poppy ran over to Branch tackling him to the ground and started kissing him and she looked at him. ''You were great you are the best even if you were drunk!''

''I was at first but I sobered down a bit I was drinking water during Coopers rap because I wanted to see your face when I started singing and afterwards.'' He said grinning and kissing her.

''You got me and I loved it.'' She said.

''Yes my hot wife that was for you say wanna go back home and have some real fun I would love to see how fast you can get out of that dress.'' He said pulling her close trying to undo her zipper she giggled and pulled away.

''When we get home you can do all the work at home.'' She whispered in his ear. He looked at the others who were congratualting him and Cooper.

''Sorry guys we will see you tomorrow I'm gonna go home and make love to my wife all night.'' He picked up Poppy and ran out with her leaving everyone laughing.

Ok here you go this was a request by Chipmunklover16. I hope you all enjoy next story I write will have a M rating so be ready.