Chapter 86 Fun Times

Poppy goes after Branch and things take a very interesting and spicy turn. A request for True_Colors..

''I can't believe you're going to be queen one day.'' Branch spat as he turned taking off from the group with his stack of sticks.

Poppy sighed sad she couldn't convince Branch to join them, all she wanted was to make him happy.

''Tune out his negative vibrations Poppy they are toxic. Some folks just don't want to be happy.'' Creek said.

Poppy sighed and for the first time she didn't agree with Creek, when it came to Branch, she found herself disagreeing with him she turned and looked at him.

''I guess you're right.'' She said.

''You guessed right.'' He bopped her nose as she gave a small giggle.

The others awed and Branch who heard the conversation was annoyed and upset. 'Dumb hippy troll.' He thought.

Soon the trolls went on their own way to get ready for the party and Creek went to meditate, once they were away Poppy took off in the direction that Branch left in.

''Where is he?'' She asked as she ran, and she saw him.

''BRANCH!''

The grey troll stopped but kept going. 

''BRANCH!'' Poppy called running over to him.

''What? Shouldn't you be celebrating with the others or Creek.'' He spat upset.

''Yes, but I want to celebrate with you too.'' She said walking next to him.

''Why?'' He asked still walking.

''Because you're all by yourself and I want you there.'' She said grabbing his arm.

He stopped and looked at her. ''I like being by myself besides I'm not in the mood to be lectured about being happy.''

She then stood in front of him. ''I want you to come for me please, I'll be by your side the whole time.'' Poppy tried.

''No Poppy I'm not going.'' He said loudly.

She grabbed his arm. ''Yes, you are, I will drag you there if I have to.'' She threatened getting annoyed.

''Oh yeah? just try.'' He smirked and placed the wood down.

Poppy went over staring at him. ''You Branch are going to that party!'' 

She went over to pull his hand, but he didn't move. She tried again but he didn't move. ''Come on Branch you need to come.''

''No, I'm not and you can't make me.'' He taunted shaking his head.

But he did love the way she was pulling on him and the way her body tensed while trying to pull him.

She sighed and stopped. ''There has to be something that will make you join the celebration.''

Branch stopped. ''Alright, I'll give you one chance to give me a good time. It has to be just you and me.'' He smirked getting hard looking at her.

''Alright what do you want me to do?'' She asked looking at him, but she noticed his pants seemed a bit tight.

She had to admit Branch was a very sexy troll, more well-built then most and she had been wondering how he would fill.

''Alright, drop your pants.'' She demanded.

He was shocked by this and raised an eyebrow.

She sighed and yanks down his pants and saw his grey big cock out that was getting hard and she carefully grabs his cock looking at it in wonder and gets on her knees as Branch shivers at the touch and she starts taking his cock in her mouth sucking.