chapter 12

I felt like the world had stop spinning. Only one thought was occupied my mind. He knows. He knows who i am...and even worst he is not the only. Emma knows as well. Who else knows? Am i in danger? Will they tell?  i could feel cold sweat run to my spine from just thinking what would happen if people found out...i would have to run for the rest of my life. My pack would die and my mother would be tortured. Everyone that ever met me would be hurt.

Rick saw the fear in my eyes and touched my hand. The same sparkles that i felt every time he would touch me run down my body. "No one will hurt you....i promise" "it is not me i am mostly worried about" i said while a few tears run down my cheeks. "There are so many things you need to know baby...if things go as we planned no one will get hurt.....we just need to stop Emma from telling her vampire friend" i was shocked. He had a plan to protect me? I thought he didn't care for me. The thought of him caring for me was worming my heart. "Who is we?" i asked trying to figure out what was going on....it is not like the head ache was making the things easier for me to understand. "Well....it is me, Jo and my dad" i felt my jaw hit the floor while anger was filling my mind "HOW DARE YOU INVOLVE MY DEAD BEST FRIEND INTO YOUR LIES? AND TO THINK THAT FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT YOU CARE. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME AND NOW YOU LIE TO MY FACE HOW DARE YOU" before i knew what happened his lips crashed mine. He had never kissed me before. The kiss was just a peck but still made me shiver in the most delicious way. His lips were soft and warm against mine making a different fire start burning inside me.

"They are both alive i can prove it if you want to" i was so lost in our little kiss that i could hardly understand what he was talking about. "Why you did that?" my voice was so low that i wasn't sure he could actually hear me. "Because i needed you to shut up....and that was the best way i could think of" I was so confused. ‘’you can’t do this you know…play with my feeling like this…I forbid you to ever do that again to me’’  I said in a small voice. ‘’now tell me everything that happened behind my back’’ I was looking at the ceiling not wanted to meet his eyes. I could still feel his lips against mine and I hated it. I didn’t know what was going on but I knew that I couldn’t trust him.’

‘’Well if you want too….everything started two years ago when I accidently heard a conversation between your mom and my dad. I couldn’t understand at first and when I did I couldn’t believe it….i found it fascinating and start a small research about you with the little help of a nerd named Emmanuelle Santé. I found about the myth about the princess and the deal the first werewolf king made in order to keep some short of piece with the vampires. Every king would sacrifice his baby girl and  in exchange the only one that would turn someone into a vampire would be the first vampire. This way less vampires would exist and every single one of them will be in check’’ I certainly didn’t know those things.’’ It took me a while to find those things but I didn’t mind cause I felt like this way I was closer to you.

I had the help of the nerd of course so was spending more and more time with Emmanuelle but I made sure she didn’t know you are the princess. I find out that she was a sweet girl with low self confidence…I also realized that she was cute under the big glasses and the baggy clothes…not like you but still. We became friends and when her mate rejected her I was there for her….it took her a while to let him go but she did and I was proud of her.’’ I was watching him with curiosity while he was telling me his story while he was playing with my bed sheets and was looking at the ground.

‘’she wanted to make him regret his decision even if she didn’t want him anymore so she asked my help….and I helped her. She start wearing skinny jeans and tight shirts that made her look hot and took of her glasses. She cut her name and acted like Emmanuelle never existed….she wanted to be popular and I wanted to help her….this way Emma and I start spending more and more time together….in on point she fall for me and I had to admit I felt something as well’’ oh my god…..i was shocked to say the least but mostly I was jealous….he just admitted having feeling for another woman.