Chapter 16

As I hear Jo's story I can't but feel this is all my fault. If I wasn't who I was or if she had never met me her life wouldn't had turned out like this. She would have been healthy and happy and not broken and half dead. I feel tears in my eyes as I realize I am the worst thing that could ever happen to her or..Ian. two days ago I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay with him at the end or not. Two days ago I cheated on him....and he? He was getting tortured cause of me. As she speaks I realize that she hadn't take the worst and yet looks like half dead...so what should Ian look like? Is he even alive? Where is he?

'where is Ian? Is he...is he alive?'' I ask in a small scared voice.  Jo's face is unreadable as she looks me in the eyes and I can't but feel sad about it. Even if no one could read her thought in her face I could...we were that close....yet now I feel like I don't even know her. ''He is in the torturing room.'' She says and looks tower the closed door ''He should be back at any minute'' her voice looked hurt but I couldn't understand why. Did she care that much for him? Or his arrival would meant that her torture would start? I felt myself feeling relieved in the idea that he is still alive and angry that someone is hurting my mate.

But the anger look so strange to me....it was so big and so loud in my head that it was hurting my head. It felt mine but yet so alien in a way I could not understand what it meant. I heard someone growl and saw Jo's eyes widen. ''Eva?'' she asked and her voice calmed my nerves a little ''Yes?'' I ask  ''Did you just growl? '' she asked and I rolled my eyes ''I have no wolf how could I growl?'' I ask and she nods ''I must have lost my mind'' she said in a small voice....yet she wasn't the only one that heard the growl.

Half hour had past and yet neither Ian was back neither her had spoke again. She was curled in her corner looking like a broken doll and was just staring at me. '' you know I found my mate...and he was the most handsome man my eyes had ever seen'' said Jo out of nowhere ''You did?'' I asked in a small voice and she nodded ''He wanted to help me help you.....he wanted to come with me to Ian's house but I sent him to you...I should have asked him to stay with me...I should have enjoyed my little time with him...cause like is seems.....i will not see him again'' her voice was broken and her face was full of tears ''You will...everything will be fine you will see'' I said in a small voice and I watched her wipe her tears with disgust ''You know Emma is dead? A vampire ripped her throat out to silence her for ever....your vampire'' she continued like I hadn't spoke at all ''Ian? No he wouldn't hurt anyone'' I say. Even if he is a vampire he would never hurt someone again he promised me that. ''Wouldn't he? Even if he was saving your life this way? His mate's life...his one true love's life...He would Eva and he did...and I would do the same in his shoes so I will not judge him ok? Even if seen her like this would break my heart....no one deserves to die like this...but I would choose you over her any day''

''Oh my god she died cause of me?'' I asked feeling guilty and she gave a serious look ''She died cause she was too ambitious'' said Jo as I felt tears run down my cheeks.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw two guards bring inside the cell a male broken body. He seems too thin and pale in his naked body...except some purple bruise that have already start to heal. ''Ian ?'' I whisper as the guards start chain him and his beautiful ice blue eyes meet mine. ''Shut up'' says the one guard ''Oh my God Ian'' I say while watching my beautiful broken mate...he suffered for me.....even if I never worth it. ''I said Shut up'' says the guard and tries to slap me but I grab his arm before it connects with my face and growl. ''Eva your eyes'' says Ian and the guard slaps him hard in the face. that's it I see red and before I know it I break my chain and jump to the guards with a loud growl.

I stand naked in my cell with the two dead bodies of the guards to the ground while Ian is feeding of them thinking what just happened.

I turned.

 I turned to a wolf.

But how?

My wolf had died so long ago that I do not even remember.  If I was dead Evangelic so would you dear...not even a princess can live without her wolf. I feel my eyes widen from hearing my beautiful wolf's voice. Anna? It can't be you....where have you been?I ask in my head feeling desperate. All this time without her was a true torture. I was hidden inside you...trying to heel the wound that our mate created to my soul....if wasn't for this vampire I think I still would be hidden. Wait you approve of him? I ask shocked and I can hear her soft giggle. Well let me think...when he marks I will be gone forever and you will be turn into a vampire....but he can make you happier than I can...so yea I approve. But I cheated on him.... Dear you didn't I did...I might had wanted my mate and took the control without you noticing. You did WHAT? sorry...but I can help you save them....both of them. All you have to do is kill the first vampire...she is not a match trust me. oh gods. Listen to me...you kill the first vampire and then we decide about your mate ok? I nodded

''You ok?'' Asks Ian looking as beautiful as ever now that he fed and wearing the guards clothes. I nod again while he wipe a tear from my cheek ''I though your wolf was gone'' he said and I hugged him ''so did I..i am so sorry Ian so sorry'' I felt him slowly hug me back ''we can talk about it once we are out'' he says and I nod. ''Now what is the plan?' asks Jo. She still looks too like a mess but there is a small glee in her eyes that I wasn't expecting to see again.

''well I guess we are underground so we go to find the exit'' says Ian and both me and Jo shake our heads ''Sorry but the vampire bitch must die now...before we end up here once again'' says Jo and I couldn't agree more. ''I do not think this can work girl...we should leave and came back with a plan. '' says Ian and Jo rolls her eyes making me smile...it is just so...her ''Please who is better for the job that the werewolf princess, the mate of the werewolf prince and one of the first ones?'' ''Your mate is the prince?'' I ask and she smile ''Yea if we survive we will be sisters in law'' she said with a wink and I giggled while Ian rolled his eyes.

''And how we kill the first vampire ladies?'' asks Ian and I smile ''we rip her throat apart...like you had to do to Emma to save me'' I say and his eyes widen ''You know?'' ''Yea and I understand'' ''Ok that is so sweet but let's get going before people start looking for those guards.''  I nodded and we left the cell looking for the first vampire....if she wants to kill me she will have to fight me first.