Chapter 18

I watch my half empty plate with no interest at all. last night i had that dream again. i was in that big castle again and the first vampire who i had just killed looked perfectly fine mocking me from the top of the stairs. i was terrified once again, my heart was beating fast and my head felt heavy. i can still feel my desperation, my fear and my confusion. and then out of nowhere a small red wolf who was stronger than she looks and almost as fast as the vampire attacked her. i was watching their deadly dance for what seemed like hours but in reality was only a few seconds. Before i knew it Ian joined the dance while i just watched, frozen in time and place. in my dream i wanted to fight but i was weak and couldn't move...i was just watching like i would watch a movie. A few moments later a door would open and two more werewolves would join the dance ending the vampires life....turning her into nothing. I watch as the biggest werewolf goes next to the smallest with a joy that i had never seen before. i watch the little wolf change back to my friend Jo giving a big smile to her new found mate moments before she collapse. i can't remember what i did after she died in that castle...maybe i screamed, maybe i cried or maybe...i just watched. i remember Rick telling me that Jo's mate...my brother wouldn't allow anyone to touch her for days. he stayed garding and holding her dead body. i am not sure how long it took before they convince him to barry her or how many days i stayed in bed with my nightmares. My own brother blamed me for her death and i couldn't even deny it. all i know is that eventually i just couldn't take it anymore. the place, the people , the nightmares. So i left. i changed my hair, my name and country. i thought that if i could convince myself i was someone else the nightmares would stop...i needed them to stop. Yet even after ten years i would still dream of that night when the weather was too dark or i was too tired. Before i leave i left three letters. one for my mom in witch i explained to her why i needed to go , one for Rick and one for Ian. In those letters i was telling them that i need t stay alone...that i hate myself and i can't love anyone else right now. in Rick's letter i also tell him thank you for everything, i say i love you and goodbye. i ask him to not look for me. We were just not meant to be...beside i would be a horrible Luna. i wish him to find someone better and rule the way i know he can with justice and love. Ian's letter was different cause i knew no matter what i do no matter how many years pass i will always belong to him even if i don't deserve it. i ask him to stop looking for me and maybe in another life i will be more worthy of him. "Alice? You ok?" asked one of the waitresses in my bar. Yea i had opened a bar in a small human town and was living a normal life these days. Actually i hadn't even turn after that night " Yea Amelia thanks. could you please take this i am done" " Sure" she said with a smile " oh Jerry called" "And?" "He is sick " humans they get so easily sick " oh so i guess he is out of tonight?" "Yep.You want me to call Dave to replace him?" i shook my head no " it is Friday night Dave is not ready for that. i will replace Jerry...i am coming in two minutes to fix my bar" "ok" she says and leaves my desk carrying my plate to the kitchen.

I pull my long blond hair into a ponytail and fix my ripped boyfriend jean as I get up trying to keep my crop top in place. With my little finger I caress the little red wolf tattoo in my wrist. The old me was so much afraid of needles but the woman I grow up to be, Alice Peterson had tons of them. Both of my hands were covered with tattoos of the most important things of my life as Eva...it was the only touch I had with my past since I hardly talked to my mom these days. I loved that little wolf that hollowed in a full moon with all my heart just as I loved that girl...then again I loved all my tattoos. The blue violet in my right shoulder (my mom's favorite flower...my old house always had a vase of those in the living room), the small golden crown in my ring finger to remind me my royal blood and so many other beautiful designs in my both hands all meaningful and important to me. I decide to change into a pair of golden rose high heels and go to the bar where only one guy sits and drinks a black magic cocktail and look at the clock in the wall. It's only 9 i guess I have some time to clean my bar and put everything I need in place. 

''Hello my love'' said a familiar voice and I froze looking at the guy that drinks just a few feet away from me. ''Ian?'' I say breathless and you smiles while still looking down. ''I was looking for you'' he says and finally looks at me. He is even more beautiful that I remembered him to be and I find myself unable to breath. ''You shouldn't'' I say and take a step back ''I had to...you know is weird for me to find out that the woman I always choose in her every f*cking life in the end wouldn't choose me'' I felt like crying but fought against it. ''I am sorry'' was all I could say ''You know'' he said and come to stand in front of me now. ''After that night I knew you would hate yourself so I tried to find a way to bring your friend back..and I did it for you'' ''What?'' I asked confused as he chuckled a little ''I found a witch willing to let her reborn...she was born in human but when she will turn eighteen she will meet with your brother again..she is already 9 year old'' he said ''No way'' ''I had to pay for it though and since all that vampire curse started cause of my love for you I think this was the right thing to give away'' ''What that suppose to mean?'' I asked socked and confused ''I am human again..i gave up my immortality so your friend will live again and we could finally live together'' I couldn't believe what was he saying yet now that I looked at him a little more carefully he did look older now with a small touch of silver now kissing his black hair. ''You did all that for me?'' I asked and not sure what else to say. ''Yea...I wanted you to feel a little less guilty '' I didn't know what to say and he smiled ''So love'' he started while I just stared his beautiful face with those bright blue eyes and the unshaved jaw that made him look more handsome than ever. I realized he wasn't pale anymore but tanned and looked even more muscular than before. How could he be even more perfect as a human ''this is our last chance to try this out'' he said and point between us ''So I am going to ask only once and if you deny I will leave you alone'' I had to swallow hard as he continued ''Love will you go on a date with me?'' I smiled at him and just nodded no words forming to my mouth.

The end

Arthur's note

I wanted to say thank you to those who actually gave my first story a chance so I decided that even if I didn't like how the story was moving i would try and give you an end cause personally I hate it when I read a book and then never learn how the story would end. Anyway thank you for your support and I promise the next time I decide to upload a story I will upload it whole. I would like to re-write this story one day but I am not sure when or if I will do that. If I decide to do so I will let you now. 

Bye bye for now!!!

x