Chapter 13

I watched the beautiful room Rick showed me as mine. I had just woke up in this new reality were everything I knew was a lie and I couldn’t trust anyone. Worst of all the nightmares were still haunted me even if I knew that everything was an act. I had woke up during the night with tears cause once again I saw Rick covert in Jo’s blood….i know I acted like I forgave them last night but in reality I didn’t. A part of me (and I must admit a big part of me) hated them for causing me all that pain. Sure they wanted to help me but honestly there must have been a better way. One that didn’t end up with me hurting and crying for weeks.

I got up from my white king sized bed and when to the bathroom. It was large and beautiful but it didn’t impress me…I hated this place and I hated it’s owner. I had a quick shower and then I put on some close I found in my new closet. Those were definitely not mine. The jeans were too tight and the shirt too short for me. I put my hair in a pony tail and I put on my snickers. I was ready to start my day…which means go downstairs, grab some food, ignore everyone and come back in here to play sims4 in my laptop for the rest of my day.

I went to the kitchen and as I was expecting the place was crawdad. Everyone was laughing and eating when I got in but as soon as they saw me everyone got quite and stare….wow I am shocked I didn’t see that coming (note the sarcasm). I ignored their stares and put some pancakes in a plate. I sat down next to a girl that I think her name is Bella and start eating. ‘’Hey Eva? How are you?’’ whispered Pitter. He was the son of the gamma and really handsome too. Girls wanted him and boys wanted to be him….even if he was an ass. ‘’Good’’ I whispered back ‘’I am sorry for Jo I know you girls were close…she was really nice’’ he whispered to me. his eyes were sad and I could see he was grieving for her as well…even if she was alive. It anger me how she was making everyone suffer with her lie…she was selfish for doing it to us ‘’I didn’t know you knew her’’ I said while eating and he gave me a sad smile ‘’Last year she tutor me in math and I realized how cool she was…this is why you guys were always invited to the biggest parties.’’ Oh so more lies. I thought they were inviting us cause of me been the pack’s doctor daughter not cause of Jo. I was so furious with her that I couldn’t stand there anymore. ‘’Sorry Pitter I need some alone time’’ I said and got up. I watched him nodding ‘’I understand but…anything you need just for you to know I am here for you’’ I smiled but before I could answer a new voice was heard ‘’Well Pit good to know you support my Luna but just for you to know she doesn’t need you she has her mate’’

 I gave Rick an angry look ‘’Yea but you don’t allow me to see him’’ I said and I saw hurt in Rick’s eyes ‘’I am your mate’’ he said and I smiled ‘’You are nothing to me’’ I said and walked out of the room and went back to my room.

It was passed midnight now and I haven’t left my room all day …..i had no reason to after all. I heard the door open and the familiar scent of Rick hit my nose i was still playing in my laptop and start acting like I didn’t notice him even if his scent was making my mouth water. ‘’What are you doing?’’ he asked with some short of anger ‘’I just created Eva, a sweet nice girl. Her best friend Jo a lying bitch who secretly dates Eva’s ex Rick, a lying dick. Now that I think about it they are perfect for each other…oh I created also Ian. The hot new boyfriend with the enormous dick.’’ I said with a smile. ‘’You think I secretly date Jo?’’ ‘’well that would explain why you guys are besties now days and make some plans behind poor Eva’s back…plus it is just a game relax’’ I said not looking at him. ‘’You do know we are relatives right? Like first cousins’’ my eyes pop out…wait what? ‘’Really Eva? And I thought you are smart…I mean her last name is Vega my last name is Vega…it is not a science you know’’ I blushed ‘’She never told me’’ I watch him roll his eyes ‘’Well everyone knows that…her dad and my dad are brothers…that is not common knowledge but still everyone know her family and mine are related.’’ Oh my God am I that stupid? Apparently I am. ‘’ok’’ was all I said ‘’And yes we lied but for your safety not cause we wanted too’’ ‘’yea right’’ I said while rolling my eyes. ‘’And I put Rick in a room without door for his own safety…oh and Jo just happens to be in the next room without a door either for her own safety as well.’’ I said and looked back to the laptop screen’’ ‘’Ok…and what will you do when they both die? You know we try to keep you alive don’t you?’’ ‘’I ignored his second question completely ‘’Well I guess Eva and Ian will get married and have plenty of sex…she will ride him quite hard before he..’’ before I could finish my sentence I felt Rick push my laptop away and flipping me in my back before he lay on top of me.

My breathing became quicker and my palms got sweat as his found my mouth effectively silencing me. His lips were soft and lovely against mine making me feel safe and wanted. His hands start roaring my body before he part my legs and put himself between them. I felt his erection against me in just the right place while his tongue asked for an entrance that I refused to give. i felt his one hand squeezes my butt and I gasped giving him the change to put his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues were dancing together in a delicious way making a small pool appear between my legs. I felt him put his hand inside my jeans and my panties before he start rubbing my clit. He started slowly but oh my so deliciously before he start doing it faster…harder. I stop kissing him cause I needed air and I watched him get in his knees before he takes off his shirt, my jeans and panties Even if I should be embarrassed I didn’t…his body looked perfect tanned making me want him even more. I watched him as he put his long fingers back to my clit and rub hard. My eyes went back to my head from feeling that. Suddenly he put a finger in me and start putting it in and out. ‘’Yes’’ I moaned and he putted another finger ‘’Oh gods Rick don’t stop’’ I said with a pleading voice as I felt my climax been close ‘’Never baby…say my name while you come’’ he said and I screamed ‘’RICK’’ as I climaxed.

My breathing was fast and my heart was racing in my head as I tried to understand what just happened. Rick was laying next to me and was stroking my naked belly. ‘’One day our pup will be in there’’ he said and I nodded without thinking. I watched him smile and kiss me again ‘’See baby? You are my Luna, my mate, MINE and no one can make you feel like I do’’ I didn’t respond as he got up and smiled down at me ‘’Not even your vampire…I think I want some ice cream…let me get you some as well ok?’’ he said and soon left the room without a shirt on him.

My mind froze….everything happened so fast that I had no time to think….i didn’t realized it but I just…I just cheat on Ian. A few tears escaped my eyes while I put my panties back in place. I am a cheating bitch….one of those you hear stories that cheat on their hot, perfect boyfriend cause they are just sluts. I felt so dirty and ashamed of myself. I laid under the pink blanket and pulled my legs closer to my body. What if he felt it? He would have been in agony while I would had fun….he would know now and he would hate me. He was the only one that made me feel good about myself the way I am and I cheated on him. He won’t want me back….did I just lost the little good I had in my life? But…what if he didn’t feel it? What if things don’t work the same cause of him been a vampire? Would I be able to tell him what just happened? Would he forgive me? no…I wouldn’t be able to hurt him this way…I am not capable to lose him. 

The door opened and I knew that Rick was back ‘’Eva?’’ he asked but I pretending to sleep. I felt him lay next to me and froze. His worm hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to his body. I felt him kiss my hair ‘’Sleep well beautiful’’ he whispered making me shiver…I didn’t just cheated on Ian and now I am laying in the same bed with Rick….i am a horrible person. I can’t even understand why anyone would want to save me…I feel so lonely while i can feel Rick falling asleep next to me. I wish Jo was here…she would know what to say…how to help me. How can I stay mad at her when I need her so much right now?