Chapter 6

Y/N'S POV

"Finally I'm free." He said walking forward.

I'm sorry but I have to 'FORWARD MARCH AND HERE WE GO, MEMBERS OF THE AGENCY BAKUGO' I thought. You know. I pride myself on being somewhat like Bakugo. Uh anyway- this guy kinda reminds me of Ibiki from Naruto with all those scars on his head. Back to the actual topic though.

He's just standing there smiling staring like a creep. LayOreo gulps in nervousness. "Guys listen up," Lippos says through the speaker in this room. "The men standing before you are all prisoners of trick tower." He explains.

"Prisoners?" Pikachu asked then looks over to the prisoners standing before us.

Lippo then continues "At the same time, they've been hired as examiners by the selection committee. You will now battle with all six of them. It will be a one-on-one battle. Each person can only fight once. Everything is permissible. There will be no draws. You will win as long as the rival admits defeat." Lippo says finally finishing his long-ass explanation.

As soon as Lippo finished the Ibiki double starts to talk, "you can determine the order as you like. It depends on majority rule. So, if you can win four times, you pass." He said holding up four fingers, "The rules are simple." He finished off.

LayOreo huffs and puts his hands on his waist, "So, the majority wins here, too." He said.

"It doesn't matter. It's straightforward enough." Killua said in a bored voice.

Then lippos annoying ass voice is heard once again. And here we go with his long-ass explanations again. "However, the fight itself isn't as simple. We have made an agreement with them. Every hour they keep you here, we'll take one year off their sentences. That means their goal is to waste as much time as possible."

"I see. For us, we'll need to finish our task within 72 hours." Pikachu said looking at his timer. "The test is actually a fight against time."

We look back to the Ibiki double standing in front. "Okay! I will be the first one up. Make your decision quickly." He said with a smile and one hand extended.

Killua turns his head over to us, "What should we do? We can fight using any method. They might play dirty." He said

"We have no idea what they might come up with" LayOreo said in a serious manner.

"What kind of tactics will they use?" Pikachu questions, "The risk of going first is very high."

'Yeah and there's no way in hell I'm going first against someone who looks like they could kill me. I'm not fucking stupid.' I thought being the very smart person I am.

"So I'm going to-" Pikachu starts but then gets cut off by an annoyance.

"No, I'll do it." Dream killer states, walking forward. We all look at him like he's crazy which he is.

"Tonpa?" Gon asks. For what reason? I don't know.

Dream killer looks back at the rest while I'm standing next to the human snowstorm. "I'll be the guinea pig and see what we're up against. Consider it my apology for what happened." Dream killer says to us. Yeah, that doesn't really sound like him.