Chapter 11

"I fucking hate people," Y/n whispered then nodded to the man. The man's handcuffs unlocked and dropped on the floor. Once his hands were free he brought them up to what was covering his head and took it off showing his skinny body. He looked to be physically weak so that probably meant that he won't be fighting. He also had blue hair that was in a low ponytail.

The two of them went off into the center. "Okay hurry up and explain we're gonna do," Y/n said.

The man smiled and nodded. He reached into the back of his shirt and pulled out two guns. "We're gonna play a little game called Russian roulette. One gun is loaded while the other isn't. I'm gonna let you choose which gun you want." The man explained as he held out the guns.

Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio let out a gasp as Killua and Tonpa stayed quiet. "I thought you guys weren't allowed to have weapons." Y/n pointed out what Majitani had told Kurapika.

The man chuckled. "Oh don't worry about the details." The man waved off offering a smile.

"Wait but either could be loaded. You should choose carefully!" Leorio yelled out. Y/n didn't bother to listen to what he was saying.

"So it's like my situation with the candles." Gon said.

Kurapika nodded his head "Yes, it is. But in this case, there are no tricks to winning. It's about luck." Kurapika explained. Gon let out an 'oh' as Kurapika finished.

Y/n pointed to the gun in his right hand. "Give me that one." The 12-year-old demanded. The prisoner smirked at him.

Leorio quickly yelled at y/n. "Wait! Are you sure that's the one you wanna pick?!" Leorio asked him. The prisoner laughed as he heard y/n's friends yells.

"Yeah, kid. Are you sure you want this one?" The blue-haired man asked him tauntingly. Y/n furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm sure now give me the damn gun already." At this point, y/n had no more patience left in him. Would it be different if Leorio didn't lose? Yes, it would. But he didn't win so now they're short on time so he wants to hurry up and get done with it.

The prisoner let a smile grace his ugly face. "All right, then, here you go." The blue-haired man threw the gun to y/n which he caught. Not easily but caught it nonetheless. "In the barrel, there are 3 bullets. Whoever gets shot first loses. Simple right?" The man didn't wait for a reply as he continued. "Okay, I'll let you go first." The man offered.

"Oh, are you scared to go first? It is understandable though from the moment I chose the gun it was obvious you were gonna lose." Y/n gave a sickeningly sweet closed eye smile--even though you couldn't see it from under his mask--as he taunted the man. Y/n opened his eyes and they held a glint of malice in them. One thing y/n is good at is making people aggravated. "But okay then." The 12-year-old shrugged. He cocked the gun and put it to his head.

Leorio turned around placing his hands on his eyes. "I can't watch." He said as y/n was about to pull the trigger.

"I can." Tonpa smiled. Gon and Kurapika waited in anticipation. Gon was slightly worried for what he says to be his friend.

Y/n pulled the trigger of the gun. They all waited for something to happen but nothing did. Nothing came out. Y/n lowered the gun from his head as all his self-proclaimed friends let out a sigh in relief. 'Two more shots.' Y/n thought.