Chapter 15

My favorite anime character is Yu from stars align who's yours?

Y/N'S POV

We were back to the place we started at in the room with the bridges. Oreo and Dream Killer were panting when we got there because of the running but I'll just ignore their loud ass breathing.

Oreo bent down furrowing his eyebrows in irritation. "30 minutes of running just to end up where we started." He said his anger being obvious.

"We should have taken those stairs down." Whiteout bluntly said.

"Shut up! We all agreed on this route!" LayOreo yelled.

"Well I didn't but go off." I said. He then glared at me as if I'm the one that was wrong. Like man be angry and wrong or happy and right you can't have both.

After riding a rail road that was broken and all the actual sain people screaming in horror and Green bean, Jack Frost, and I laughing the way down, playing a game of tile hop. Basically getting across the tiles before they fall and Oreo and Dream Killer almost dying to it while fatherless, Elsa and I ran ahead, running from a giant boulder through a small hallway which I only thought happened in tv shows and anime, we stopped as we rounded a corner and the Boulder got stuck in the wall.

The older people were all panting while either on the wall or the floor. "Man, I'm covered in dust." Frosty complained looking over his clothes.

I would be complaining too but I was too busy wiping the dust off of me because ew. Yes I'm a germaphobe we've been over this already. "H-hurry up. We only have an hour left..." LayOreo said as he was leaning against a wall.

The next room we went to had a door where there was a choice to vote. "We're supposed to vote on whether to open the door or not?" Oreo questions looking at the door.

"Bro why the fuck must you question every damn thing? If that's what it says that's what it means." I said because honestly I've had enough of people repeating the same shit.

"Shut up already!" LayOreo yelled at me. Okay but at least I'm not confused on anything someone says. Anyway LayOreo sighed regaining his composure. "We need to move on. Obviously, we want to open the door!" He shouted.

We all voted and it came down to 5 for open and 1 or close. Honestly it doesn't matter who voted no since they got outvoted anyway but LayOreo had to make a big deal out of it. Oreo grabbed Dream Killer by the scruff of his shirt and lifted him off the ground. "I've had enough of your crap!" Oreo menacingly said to him.

"Wait, I pressed O." Dream Killer defended.

LayOreo got closer to him to the point where their noses were touching. 'This is kinda gay.' I thought snickering.

"Don't lie... you specialize in ruining other people's chances!" Oreo yelled at Dream Killer.

"Sorry, Leorio." Gon said. LayOreo didn't look at him but let out a grunt for him to continue. "I accidentally pressed the wrong button." Gon apologized pointing to himself. I laughed at the outcome.

"What?" Oreo let out then put Dream Killer down who was glaring at him. LayOreo sighed, "Oh, I see." Oreo then started to walk away from him but Dream Killer's voice made him come to a stop.