Chapter 7

Gon was in the middle of the room unmoving like his opponent staring at each other until Sedokan broke the silence, "as you can see, I don't have confidence in my own body." Sedokan said putting his right hand on his chest and his left a little ways in front of him. "So I am not good at fighting or running and jumping around."

"On the contrary, I'm good at all it that, but I'm not so good at using my brains." Gon spoke loudly so his opponent could hear him.

'Gon anyone could tell just by looking at the way you dress.' A h/c haired male thought.

"I thought so," Sedokan said nodding his head. He puts his left hand up extending his index finger "I have thought of a simple game just for the two of us."

Gon tilts his head up in slight confusion, "A game?" He asked.

"Yes," Sedokan answered with a quickness.

"What game is it?" Gon once again asked. Sedokan put his hand that was in the air down while laughing, now putting both hands behind his back. After rummaging through what seems to be pockets he takes his hands from behind his back revealing two candlesticks.

"We'll light up our candles at the same time. Whoever's candle goes out first, loses. How is that?" Sedokan explained to Gon.

Gon didn't even hesitate before answering, "Sure. It's clear and simple. Let's play this!" Gon said excitedly with one hand on his hip and the other out in front of him with a thumbs up.

"Okay. Now..." Sedokan takes his fingers off the bottom of the candles with only his thumb and index finger holding onto them, to reveal that one candle is smaller than the other.

Now looking at this Gon lets a gasp escape along with Leorio, Kurapika, and Tonpa. And then there's you...

"Oop- bitch he fooled your dumbass." y/n dramatically exclaimed, some looked over to him as if he were stupid, which he's not he's just the embodiment of crackhead energy.

Sedokan choosing to ignore you continued talking with Gon. "Which candle would you like? It's your call. Press 'O' for the long candle and press 'X' for the short candle. We'll go by the majority." It was quiet, they all just stood there unmoving.

"He wants us to choose. It's a trap!" Leorio let out. "Anyone would choose the long candle, so he must have rigged the long candle." He once again spoke.

"Anyone could have thought of that. On the contrary, he might have tampered with the short one instead." Kurapika explained to Leorio.

"But if you put it that way..." Leorio trailed off.

"Yes, this could go on and on." Kurapika blankly spoke.

Tonpa, after being quiet this whole time spoke up while leaning in the wall, a smug expression gracing his face while his arms remain crossed in front of his chest. "That's what you call a dilemma."

Leorio got agitated by him just speaking, "Cut the crap already!" He yelled at Tonpa, only his eyes averted while his face and body stayed still.

"Alright." Tonpa quickly said not caring.

If looks could kill though Tonpa would be dead already. All while y/n just sits back and observe sort of enjoying them yell at each other.

"When you give a choice with obvious discrepancies like this, you'd be on high alert and you can't decide right away. That's right. This is what we call a dilemma. Besides, the psychological damage inflicted by making a wrong selection would certainly be far greater than if it were a fair selection." Kurapika explained.

"Let me sit down while you take your time to decide. Although you have to vote, you may discuss as you please. Anyway, we have a lot of time to spare here." Sedokan said while he sat in front of the candles.