Haunting Memories, Blazing Forges, Blade's fury, and Awake

-Chapter 2-

It had been two months since Tommy's escape from exile. It was getting close to Christmas on Dream SMP server. Despite the warming holiday, tensions were increasingly brewing on the server.

As two nations stand to the brink of total all out war. Though there were no attacks or battles, against the winter chill the both armories were hard at work.

There no battles but fortifications were building. Towering walls and catapults. Magical protections and wards. Many rivers and cancals connecting from L'Manberg as the SMP disconnected theirs from L'Manberg or fortified them.

Militarily bases being built from both sides . Secret military cities even being built like Snowchester by L'Manberg where engineers and scholars were hard at work. Especially its president as he secretly works on nukes.

Neutral parties were building bunkers and shelters for the coming war that was brewing within the streets of L'Manberg and the SMP. Secret cities were also building within its walls by citizens.

But one thing, the SMP were searching for is Tommy. L'Manberg had found the ruins of Logstedshire and held a mass memorial for the boy. His death being a catalyst to the anger and thirst of bloodshed.

Fundy having fled L'Manberg and taking his rightful place as heir of the SMP. But causing a severe mistrust, mistreatment and boiling hatred of hybrids in L'Manberg with Technoblade.

Ranboo and Niki also left L'Manberg to join Captain Puffy for refuge from the discrimination and mistrust. Also their refusal to believe in Tommy's death and disgust for Tubbo's latest actions.

As both President of L'Manberg and Head Chief of Defense. Also L'Manberg hunt for Technoblade's head.

Also the level of mistreatment and torture given to Quackity who is being literally forced to hunt Technoblade down.

Also the insatiable thirst for Dream's head rapiadly building as L'Manberg builds its own prison for traitors and monsters like him. Or the haunting inescapable fortress known as Tartarus.

Tears slip from Niki staring from a cliff on SMP lands. She is now a citizen of the SMP and high noble with now flourishing bakery and hospital she built for all that will be injured in this war.

A hospital completely neutral and her as the Chiefest and Head Doctor. Ranboo also now becoming resident learning to become a pediatric doctor at the hospital.

The hospital known as St. Hope. Hope for a better future where a cycle of endless chaos, war and bloodshed can be put to an end. And all they could their weapons down.

Ranboo also adopted a fellow refugee from L'Manberg or young scarred piglin and wither hybrid. His name being Micheal and he is six years old.

Just like how Niki and Puffy adopted Ranboo and him calling them Mom and Mama. Niki being Mama of course.

Ranboo and Micheal being a close neighbors to Niki and Puffy. Or as in door to door. Ranboo also quickly becoming fluent in Piglin language. And also teaching Micheal both Ender and English.

Niki stares out on the nation that was once home with mourning. The L'Manberg that she knew was gone. The last thing of Wilbur's symphony was gone. It wasn't Tommy's L'Manberg either. The Tubbo she knew was gone.

She managed to move all of Tommy's and Wilbur's things away from L'Manberg. She covered Tommy's dirt house with a field of flowers and a letter for anyone collecting their things.

Phil being on extreme probation and home arrest. A single misstep being heading straight to Tartarus. That being punishment for his involvement in helping Fundy escape and his refusal to give information on Technoblade.