Healing Is Not Linear & A Free Nation

I know this is short but I have a long chapter planned after this so

                         -Chapter 5-

Warning: Mental Health, Depression

The court of the Essempi Kingdom with Eret stare down at a very chained up Dream in shock. Absolute astounded at his latest moves politically.

The renouncing to all ties of the Essempi Throne literally freeing Eret into an real monarchy and allowing to finally do away with the corrupt nobles always falling in line with the Tyranny of Dream.

"Hybrid Status, Mr. WasTaken? Is there any reason or what you have seeming done to Tommy?", Eret questions calmly as the man who was willing to take a truth potion and ward stares at him.

"Void Dragon Hybrid. Alpha Dragon. Tommy accidentally hurt my mate sending my instincts on overdrive.", Dream answered honesty remembering the dark fueled pleasure of a person who hurt his mate stumbling.

"You over eat misery don't you?", Niki states her realization as fear and horror spreads throughout the courtroom.

"You don't get it? Besides my family, almost all Void Dragon Hybrids and Void Dragons are nearly extinct. Only 4 dragons outside my family remain and they are also protected by my family. If I don't eat the excess misery then you don't want to know what will happen.", Dream declares as thunder roars at that. The dark threat very clear.

"What will happen?", Eret questions immediately not wasting an ounce of time. As they have a war to prepare due to this.

"If the misery overflows then it will form into two plagues that made the Void to begin with. We dragons are the ones stopping said plagues from eating your entire world or my server. And with how few of us are left the entire universe.", Dream answers darkly and grim. It was the fear of humans and fellow hybrids that send many hunters after the entire race of Void species.

There was dead silence stares at Dream who stares back calmly. Almost dead in fear and horror. Eret stares at Dream in dead silence and horror how long has this burden been on Dream's shoulders.

"How long have you been eating the misery?", a noble questions curious and knowing with Niki.

"23 dragon years", Dream answers simply without any lie. Blunt though not beating the bush.

The silence grew at the notion. The declaration of the most powerful Void Dragon sitting in the room.

"We will take a moment to decide your sentence, Mr. WasTaken. Though your sentence will lessen if you inform us where young Tommyinnit is.", a general Noble asks worry for the war flooring the room.

"Again, NO.", Dream snarls back with fury.

"WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE THAT!! WE ARE AT WAR BECAUSE OF THAT CHILD!!", another military Noble sneers back.

"Oh GENERAL, THAT IS WHY!! Why do you think I am here spending my time trying to be a better person. What do you think my instincts did when I discovered what I done to that child? How much effort do you think I am doing this for the pathetic nation I built just to keep L'Manberg in check?!",  Dream yells in fury causing all the nobility to go up in an uproar.

"You claimed Tommyinnit as your hatchling and your Mate or once Georgenotfound and now George WasTaken discovered this. He found Tommy and everything that has happened to him by your hand and thus you  woke up and now you are working towards getting better for your hatchling.", Niki says with a protective growl. She wasn't going fight George for their hatchling. That was already worked out with co-parenting but Dream was her problem.