Declaration of War & Wrath of the Void

-Chapter 3-
                    Warning: Cursing

It had been two weeks since the Butcher Army Execution and Tommy waking up. The boiling bloodshed had just unleashed itself.

And that was from Technoblade's execution. The Embassy was getting extremely hated as ambassadors went back and forth without anything but anger and the growing desire for their axes.

The Badlands quickly began building their defenses though neutral. In fact many those neutral quickly follow suit.

Sam, Sam Nook, Fran and Ponk were helping Tommy recover in physical therapy. But also Ponk was teaching Tommy many different ways of communicating to replace the lost of hearing.

Luckily Tommy has a thing for codes and languages. He is completely fluent in Enderian, Enchantment Table, Galatic and oddly Piglin.

But then Piglin was explained as Techno literally taught him and raised him with the warrior culture of Piglins. The Nether being the closest realm that was a home to Tommy.

Which also explained Tommy's longing for long hair. As hair was seen as respect and wisdom. Also honor to your family by magically tying some hair strands of your family's hair or dying your hair to your chosen family's hair color. Or dying your hair to show your grow in society.

Which yes, Tommy has a hair strand of Techno's hair. Both brown and pink. Techno had dyed his hair to disassociate himself from Wilbur and shown how much blood he had spilled in his early years as a warrior.

Also Tommy in the two weeks completely permanently dyed his hair to a platinum sliver blonde hair that was nearly white. That being for Ranboo and Puffy. But keeping his hair blonde for Drista's kindness in exile.

He also had Techno's strands magically tied to his hair like if it was just another pair of his hair. He also had Sam's, Ponk's, Ranboo's, Purpled's, Drista's, Luke's, Wisp's, Deo's, Bitzel's and Quackity's.

The only other strands on his person being Deo's, Luke's, Wisp's, Bitzel's Drista's, Ranboo's and Purpled's. Which he kept protected in his Enderchest with Techno's. Also with all other strands given to him.

The following strands that were burnt with vigor however were Phil's, Wilbur's, Dream's, Schlatt's, and though with much hesistance Tubbo's.

Ponk sees the child watch the strand burn. Tears shaking his body. Such misery that Ponk could not help but want to murder everyone who hurt him.

Which is probably why Sam took Tommy in as his youngest nookling. George and Quackity already see him as a father figure with Sam so was it a surprise that Ponk grew a spot for Tommy in his heart as well?

"Why are burning Tubbo's? You clearly still care about him.", Ponk asks with sign language and worry for the kid slowly breaking down as the flames lick the hair.

"It hurts as Tubbo knew everything. He knew of Phil and Siren. He and Techno taught me how to truly love and care about others. Since Siren was just using Fundy, I taught him what they taught me. Tubbo, though being adopted, is my brother and was my best friend. He was the one of the few I was willing to tear apart the the world for. Then once he became the only one I was willing to. I wasn't his first choice though he was mine. Even though he was forced to exile me, I have to let go.", Tommy answers with his voice that had been growing hoarse.

He was trying to let go of Tubbo but he couldn't. He couldn't rip all the happy and joyful memories that brought heartache and pain to him.

Happy memories that he remembers due to the pain and longing that they bring. The person that Tommy remembers the most.