Chapter 37

Allison's POV

I love sitting here with Louis. It's nice sitting here with his arms wrapped around me. It just makes me want to stay here even longer. I don't want to go back home. I love when we're away, we can do what we just did whenever we want without having to worry about getting caught. I felt him start to run his finger tips up and down my back again. I love when he does this. I know that he knows that. I left a soft kiss on his neck, "I love you."

I felt his kiss the top of my head, "I love you, baby."

I smiled a little before I pulled my head away so I could look at him. He smiled before pressing his lips against mine. They were so gentle as they moved in sync like they always were. Being here with him like this makes me want to stay here. I don't want to go back home. Honestly it doesn't really feel like home anymore. He pulled away sooner than I wanted him to. He looked like he was studying my face as he moved on of his hands up to my cheek. He started caressing my cheek with his thumb. He left a soft kiss on my lips, "What's wrong, love? I know something is bothering you."

"I really don't want to go back home tomorrow."

"Why not, love?"

"I just hate how we have to hide there. I like it better when we're away."

I can tell he's thinking about this. He moved some of my hair, "Are you wanting to move away from there?"

"I just want to be somewhere where we can be open."

I felt his arms tighten around me, "Would it be better if we got out of town every weekend till we can be open?"

I shook my head, "I don't want to do that if it's too much."

He sighed, "Allison, I want you to be happy. I can tell that things being the way they have to be at home bother you."

''I'll be fine."

He pecked my lips, "I know you will. That's why we're going to start going out of town on the weekends."

"That's going to cost too much money."

"I really don't care, love. I just care that you'll be happy."

I sighed, leaning back into him. I'm not going to argue with him about this. I know whatever I say it's not going to change anything. I know he wants to get rid of the lake house. I don't want to go there every weekend either. Every time we go there we have drama. I don't want that. Things have been good between us lately. I want it to stay that way. I'm sure that he feels that same way. I mumbled, "Where are you thinking we're going to go every weekend?"

I felt kiss the top of my head, "I was thinking we could sell the lake house and find another house that we both like then after you graduate we can move there. I heard there's a couple high schools around there looking for some new teachers."

I pulled away from him, "Are you sure that's what you want to do?"

He nodded, "I've been wanting to move back there for a little while now. I just didn't know when. Especially since I met you."

I pecked his lips, "Moving there sounds perfect to me."

"We have a lot to worry about now, love."

I smiled a little, "I know. We'll figure it all out though."

He smiled, "I know we will, love. It's just that we don't have that long to figure everything out."

I smiled a little bigger, "We always start figuring out things with our wedding when we get back."

He pecked my lips, "I would love to do that. Maybe we can start looking at some houses online before we come back and have dinner with my mum and Dan so we can start looking at them when we get here."