Chapter 47

Louis' POV

I wish Allison would have woke me up when she got up. We could have talked about everything. She seems like she doesn't want to right now. I understand if she doesn't. I'm just happy she's feeling better now. She did sleep most of the day. Maybe that's mainly what she needed.

I pulled away from our kiss. I noticed her smile a little before starting to get off of me. She's still just wearing my button down shirt from yesterday. I love seeing her wear it. She looks extremely sexy in it. I don't think she'll ever understand that. She grabbed my hand, "Do you want to come eat dinner with me?"

I smiled as I got up. I pecked her lips and lightly squeezed her hand as we started walking out of the room towards the table. I noticed that the food was already set up on the table. A guy better not have brought this up. No other guy needs to see her dressed like this. She started to sit down when I tightened my grip on her hand. I kissed the top of her head, "Did a guy bring any of this up?"

She shook her head and looked up at me, "No.''

That makes me feel a little better about it. I still don't want anyone else seeing her like this. I can't be mad about it. I was asleep and she was trying to be nice getting us both dinner. After last night I don't even deserve that. I pecked her lips before pulling my hand away from her's. I sat down across from her and started eating. We both ate in silence. She doesn't seem upset by that. She seems kind of... happy? Maybe. I don't know, maybe, content.

I finished eating and saw that she still wasn't done. I reached over and intertwined out fingers. I noticed her start to smile a little. I can't help but smile seeing her like that. I love her smile. I can tell she's happy. That's all I want for her. I'm sure she knows that by now. After a few more minutes she finished eating. She let go of my hand and I looked at her a little confused. She got up and walked around the table to me. I moved my arms and she sat on my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her. I love having her like this. It just feels right. I would never let any of those other girls be like this with me. I didn't love them though. I love her. I never thought I could love anyone. Everything with her is different. I had to learn how to just go along with things with her. I don't mind it. It was probably for the better. Well I know it was.

She interrupted my thoughts by pecking my lips, ''Are you okay?"

I nodded, "I just want to talk about last night.''

She lent her head against me, "We don't have to if you don't want to.''

I started running my finger tips up and down her back, ''I want to, don't you?"

She mumbled, "I'm not sure.''

I kissed the top of her head, "I'm sorry about last night, love. I know you wanted to be with me last night.''

''I still do.''

I can't help but smile a little, "I'm so sorry about it, love."

She sighed and moved so that she was looking at me again, "I know there was something off about last night. I know you want to talk about it so let's talk about it.''

''Are you sure?"

She nodded, "What was going on with you last night?"

I shook my head a little, "I don't know. I wish I did but I don't.''

I felt her move some of my hair, "What do you remember then?"

''I just remember thinking how I used to when I was with Jace and Joey. I don't understand how it randomly happened. It was sort of like I was blacked out. Almost like how I was when I was with those other girls. I didn't like them touching me in anyway. I do remember you saying stop but I couldn't stop myself and I don't know why. I would have if I could. Then the next thing I remembered was me sitting on the side of the bed with my face in my hands. I still didn't have any clothes on then when I looked at you, you were already asleep.''