Chapter 61

Louis' POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I looked up and saw that it's been going off for a few minutes. How did it not wake me up earlier? I sighed and reached over and turned it off. Oh god. I forgot to call Allison again last night. It's just that I had a few drinks with Harry since I really needed to relax about things. I knew Allison would be fine. I just worry about her when I'm not around. I'm sure she'll understand. I mean we do have a lot going on. I sighed and got out of bed. Hopefully she's not upset with me. I don't want to be the reason she's not happy.

I finished getting ready and grabbed what I need before walking out to her car. I got in and looked at the time. I don't want to wake her up but I want to talk to her. She said I could call her whenever and I feel terrible about last night. After a few rings she answered. I can tell I woke her up. "I'm so sorry about last night, love.''

She mumbled, "It's fine.''

''No. I should have called you.''

''It's fine. I knew you were home so I wasn't worried.''

''Are you alright, love?"

''I want to sleep.''

I chuckled, "Okay. Go back to sleep. I'll call you later.''

''Okay.''

''I love you.''

''I love you.''

Before I could say bye she hung up. I can't help but chuckle about that. I know she loves her sleep. I have a feeling she didn't get a lot of it last night. The only reason I did was because I had a few drinks. I set my phone down and realized I was already pulling into the school parking lot. I sighed and parked where I usually do. I grabbed my bag before walking inside. I have a feeling that something is going to happen today. I don't know why though. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.

I walked inside the building then down the hall towards my classroom. I pulled out my keys for the door. I noticed that it was already opened. That's a little weird. I walked in and saw Mr. Freeman standing there with a younger lady. She's probably about my age. I set my bag down by my desk, "Do you need something?"

Mr. Freeman shook his head, "No, actually I was wanting to introduce Ms. Houston. She's going to be teacher here next year since you'll be leaving us.''

I nodded and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you.''

She started to smile, "It's nice to meet you too.''

I looked back at Mr. Freeman when he mumbled, "Is it okay if she spends the day here to see how things go?''

''Sure. That's fine.''

He nodded, "I'm going to introduce her to some other teachers then she'll be back in here for the day.''