Chapter 2

Allison's POV

I loved last night with Louis. I just love how yesterday went. It was nice just being able to be with him. I loved being able to just lay in his arms last night and talk. I'm happy he didn't get upset with me bringing up inviting Niall. I do like that he's going to try and get along with him since he's my best friend. There's only been one time I've been around the both of them at the same time and that's when I lived at home with my parents still. It feels like it's been so long since then. I know it's only been months. I mean it's even been over a month since the last time I've talked to my mom. I haven't talked to my dad either. I kind of don't want to. I have a feeling I'm going to have to talk to them soon. I don't want to worry about that now. I just want to focus on being with Louis. I mean he makes me happy. I don't think I've been this happy before.

I woke up to Louis pecking my lips as he moved some of my hair. I smiled as he smiled back, "Good morning, love."

"Good morning."

I noticed him look down at my left hand laying on his chest. He smirked, "I love seeing that ring on your finger."

I smiled again, "Well the man I love the most proposed to me with it."

"Oh really? Does he know that you're laying here with me?"

I shook my head, "I don't think so."

I felt him move on of his hands up to my cheek. He mumbled, "Well I don't think he would like this too much."

He smirked before kissing me. His lips were so gentle against mine. I moved my other hand up, placing it on top of his. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I let him have entrance. After a few minutes he pulled away. I smiled, "We're the weirdest couple."

He chuckled, "I'm sure there are weirder couples than us."

He moved from under me then moving so that he was hovering over me. He pecked my lips, "When are we going to celebrate our engagement, baby?"

I smiled, "I don't know.''

He smiled, kissing down to my neck. He mumbled, "Do you want to celebrate it now while we can?"

"We should wait. I mean your friends could be showing up soon."

He smirked, "We'll be celebrating this engagement soon, baby."

"Is that what you think?"

He shook my head, "I know we will."

"What if your friends are still here?"

"Well, love, I don't really care if it's what we want to do."

I shook my head, "You're crazy."

He smirked, "Well you love me and that's all the matters to me."

I pecked his lips, "How long do we have till they get here?"

"I don't know. Probably about 30 minutes. That's plenty of time to celebrate our engagement."

"Babe, we should at least get dressed and I don't want to smell like sex when they get here. They'll know exactly what we've been doing."

"Allison, I'm sure they already know that's what we do. Couples our age do that. They won't even say anything about it."

I sighed, "I know but let's wait. I still have to call Niall too."

"Fine, then how about tonight?"

"We'll see."

He smirked, softly pecking my lips, "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you."

He moved so he wasn't hovering over me, laying back down. I got up, walking over to our bags. I grabbed my yoga pants and a shirt. I changed before turning around. I noticed Louis laying there, smirking. I smiled, "What?"