Chapter 68

Louis' POV

I've loved being here with Allison. I can't believe that surprise she had under her dress. She's so damn sexy. Especially with that little tattoo she has on her hip of my initials. I always thought girls with tattoos were sort of slutty. That's different with her. I know she's not. I've been the only guy she's been with. I know she hasn't been with anyone either. I'm usually around her and I know she wouldn't do that to me. Even though I know guys do want to be with her. Especially Niall. I know he likes her. I have a feeling he's starting to get more feelings for her. He needs to move on. I'm married to her. I know she's not going anywhere. She's proved it before. I have a feeling I'm going to have to deal with him when we get back. I don't want to but I'm going to do that for her. I know she won't let anything happen. A lot of other guys have tried to do things with her and she just turns them down. She always says how she only wants me. I know she means it. I mean it when I only want her too. I know other girls try to get me to do things too. That's not going to happen. I have Allison. She's all I need. She's like a drug to me. I only want to be with her. When I'm with her it's better than any high that I've had from the drugs I've done. Those drugs have nothing compared to what I feel when I'm with her. I know I can't be without her anymore. Every time I'm with her I just want to sneak off somewhere and have sex with her. I know I can't do that every time I want to. I like taking my time with her. She deserves my time. I'll spend the rest of my life giving her my time.

Allison's POV

I love being here with Louis. I wish we could start coming here. I know we can't though. It's not like we can just drive here in a few hours. We have to get on a plane and we're on that for hours. Hopefully Louis and I will be able to plan something like this again soon. I love being able to be like this with him. I know we can at home but we're not by the beach there.

I felt Louis running his finger tips up and down my back while I had my head laying on his chest. It's been nice laying like this. It's been relaxing. I felt my eyes starting to get kind of heavy from not really sleeping. I haven't slept since the hotel. I was looking out the windows towards the ocean. It's beautiful. It's nice being able to lay here with him and see this. I don't want to be anywhere else right now. I looked back up at him and saw that he was already looking at me. He smiled as he lent down, lightly pressing his lips against mine. They were so gentle against mine. I'm glad that they were. I'm sort of sore from last night. That was only the first night of our honeymoon too. Hopefully every night we're here he's like he was last night. I mean he's usually like that when we're together though. He pulled away but kept his head touching mine. He mumbled, "Was there anything you want to do while we're here?"

I nodded, "Can we go out on the beach for a little bit today?"

He smiled, "Yes. I'm not going to tell you no, love."

I smiled as I lightly pecked his lips. I started to sit up when I felt his arms wrap around me. I felt him kiss my neck, "Were you wanting to go now?"

"Yes. I know if we lay here you'll find a reason for us not go out there."

He light chuckled into my neck, "I don't find anything wrong with that."

"We have a few more days here, babe."