Chapter 54

Louis' POV

I'm happy I got to spend last night with Allison. If we had it my way I wouldn't mind spending every night with her like that. I know she got a little upset at the movie theater and she saw Niall. I feel bad that she basically has no friendship left with him. I sort of feel like it's my fault. I know I don't like him around her a lot but I know he was her best friend. I don't want to keep her away from that. I never wanted to keep her away from anyone. I feel bad that she doesn't go around her parents too. I know she says that was her choice but I still feel like it was my fault. I hope things will get better for her. I hope there's something I can do about it. I hate seeing her upset. She deserves to be happy.

I woke up to the sun shining into our room. I looked down and saw that Allison was still sleeping with her head on my chest. I can't help but smile seeing her like that. I'm happy I get to wake up with her like this everyday. I know I'll never wake up with anyone else laying in my arms unless Allison and I have kids. That's probably going to be the only exception. I kissed the top of her head before moving out from under her. I don't want to wake her up. She deserves to sleep. I know she doesn't sleep as much as she used to. I grabbed my briefs off the floor and slid them on before looking back at her. I saw her still sleeping. I walked downstairs and started looking around our kitchen for some food. We hardly have anything left in here. We really need to go to the grocery store. We just haven't really had time to do that though.

Allison's POV

I woke up and it felt kind of weird. I looked over and saw that Louis wasn't in bed anymore. I wish he would just wake me up when he gets up. I would rather spend time with him. I just want to lay here but I would rather be downstairs with him. Just being around him makes me happy. I got out of bed and grabbed his shirt from yesterday. I slid it on over my head before walking downstairs. I could hear some moving around in the kitchen. I know he's probably in there. I walked down the hall to the kitchen. I noticed that his back was towards me and he was facing the stove. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt him put one of his hands on top of mine, "Good morning, love.''

I smiled and left a soft kiss on his shoulder, "Good morning, babe.''

''Our breakfast is almost done.''

I softly kissed his shoulder again before pulling away from him. I walked over and sat down on a stool at the counter. I can't believe that he's mine. I know other girls want to be with him. Out of all of them he chose me. I feel lucky about that everyday. I know he could probably be with anyone that he wants. Especially the girls at school. They still basically throw themselves at him and he's very open about telling them he's engaged. They just don't know it's me that he's engaged to.

After a few minutes he finished out breakfast and put it onto two plates before setting them down the counter in front of me. He sat down next to me and started eating. I lent over and kissed his cheek, "Thank you.''

He smiled, "It's not problem, babe.''

I sighed and started eating my breakfast. I felt him move his hand over and put it on my leg like he usually does. I know by now there would have to be something terrible going on for him not to do that.