0.1

As the morning light lit up a song began to break by the one and only gypsy king, Clopin.

🎼There's music in the marketplace. The streets have come alive🎼

As he song our favorite hunchback, Quasimodo, swung from the roofs putting up festivals flags on roof ledges. An older woman opened her window an greeted Quasi with kindness with her two Grand children.

🎼The town is an a tizzy. It's a busy buzzing hive🎼

🎼There's cause for this commotion and emotional display🎼

As he sang the town's men raised an rose arch to a stair case that Clopin stood on.

🎼We just can't wait to celebrate our favorite holiday🎼

🎼Le Jour D'amour your song is in the air🎼

🎼What magic will you make for us what promise will you share🎼

Both Clopin and Quasimodo sang together as couples danced and or help set up the festival.

🎼That Golden bell sweet La Fidelle will soon be ringing clear🎼

🎼The best of all the festivals Le Jour D'amour is here🎼

Clopin jumped back on the steps and smiled at the town folk.

"Medames et Messieurs! Time is short you must find you true love."

He pulled up two of the town folk causing them to look at each other bashfully.

"Find your soul mate,for the festival D'amour is upon us."

He place their hands together and the leaned close and kissed.

🎼Some have come in puppy love🎼

Phoebus rode up to the stage and shook his head at the sight with his horse. Esmeraldo not to far from him walked up with Rosalie as he twirled her around causing her to laugh and lean into her husband's chest.

🎼Perchance to steal a kiss, some are still enamoured after years of wedded bliss🎼

As Clopin sang that part, Esmeralda wrapped her scarf around Phoebus' neck pulling him to her. They smiled and kissed. The horse neighed causing them to brake apart.

Phoebus looked at him and saw he was smirking at home. He laughed an continued on his journey.

🎼Everyone's parading down the promenade in pairs🎼

🎼To join the celebration at the finest of the fairs🎼

As the town's folk and Clopin danced around you could see Quasimodo dance with a young boy and young girl that was a perfect mix of Rosalie and Esmeraldo.

🎼Le Jour D'amour your song is in the air. What magic will you make for us whose name shall I declare🎼

🎼That golden bell Sweet La Fidele will soon be ring clear🎼

🎼The best of all the festivals Le Jour D'amour is here🎼

Quasimodo handed out roses to passing woman with their husbands or Courtney and sang with his heart. But you could tell that he wants someone too.

🎼Oh, how the stars will sparkle on the water as the troubadours sing tales of true romance🎼

The view moved over to Note Dame and looked to two gargoyles, Victor and Hugo.

🎼The spirits may rise with fire in their eyes🎼

Laverne jumped in between the two wearing a wig that look like Esmeralda's hair.

🎼While gypsy girls enchant you with a dance🎼

She grabbed their hands and twirled them around. As soon as she say that the view goes to Esmeralda as she dances with Quasimodo, Rosalie, Esmeraldo, and the little boy and girl from earlier.

🎼Le Jour D'amour your song is in the air. What magic will you make for us What promise will you share🎼

Everyone was going up the stair and were given roses by Quasimodo once again as they sang the song. As everyone began to dance in circles made it back to the church and looked at everyone els. He looked at the rose he had in his hand and smile. He walked in Notre Dame and closed the door.

🎼The Golden bell Sweet La Fidele will soon be ringing clear🎼

🎼The best of all the festivals Le Jour D'amour is here🎼

Clopin laughed with joy and placed a rose in his mouth and smiled at the unknown.
----------------------------------------------------------------