0.8

"Let's see, 12345678... So theres ten of you and two of us. What can a  poor girl/guy do."

Rosalie watched as Esmerlda pull out a hankerchief and began cring. Esmerldo walked over to his sister and confort her. As she cried she blew her nose and pink smoke appeared and they disappeared. Rosalie gasped with crowd and began looking for the two gyspies.

"Witch craft...," Frollo gasped.

"Oh boys."

"Over here you tin cans," esmerldo said.

The guards looked over to the gallows and saw the gpsyies hidding behind a fruit basket and smiled at them.

Frollo glared at the guards and yelled," What are standing there for you idiots?! Get them!!"

Rosalie gasped. She began to worry for the gypsy twins.

-----------timeskip------------

(So I'm going to skip the whole Esmeralda running away.)

Rosalie stood by her brother and watched as the guards began pushing the crowds.

Trolling road up the twins and glared hated to Quasimodo and disappointed to Rosalie.

She looked away from him and stared at the ground. Quasimodo looked away disappointed in himself.

"I'm... Sorry,master."

He jumped down from the stage; the crowd gasped and backed away from Quasimodo. He looked down and ranaway to his safe haven.

Rosalie watched him runaway. She felt a great amount of guilt hit her. She blames herself for making him come out of Notre Dame.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Rosalie. The reason I have you two in the tower is because this world is cruel. No one would except you or your brother."

Rosalie looked down. Tears filled her eyes. She jumped down. And walked away from Frollo and the ruin festival.

She entered Notre Dame and headed up to the bell tower.

She paused.

She backed away from the door that lead to her home. Her hit a Collom. She slid down, pulled her knees to her chest and cried.

 She looked up with sad eyes with tears running down her face

Then she began hearing singing. Two voices. A male and female.

She stood up and looked over the second balcony. Rosalie was met with the sight of the two gypsies that she met today.

(Male verson)

(Esmeralda verson)

ESMERALDA]
I don't know if you can hear me
Or if you're even there
I don't know if you would listen
To a gypsy's prayer

(

Esmeraldo)

Yes, I know I'm just an outcast
I shouldn't speak to you
But still I see your face and wonder
Were you once an outcast too?

(Both)

God help the outcasts
Hungry from birth
Show them the mercy
They don't find on Earth
God help my people
They look to you still
God help the outcasts
Or nobody will

[CONGREGATION]
I ask for wealth
I ask for fame
I ask for glory to shine on my name
I ask for love I can possess
I ask for God and his angels to bless me

[ESMERALDA]
I ask for nothing
I can get by
But I know so many
Less lucky than I

(Esmeraldo)
Please help my people
The poor and downtrod
I thought we all were
The children of God
(

Both)
God help the outcasts
Children of God
Children of God

She listen to their song and she felt what they were felling.

"Its the bell ringer! Having you caused enough trouble!"

Rosalie saw her brother knock over a candle holder and run up the balcony stairs and disappeared upstairs.

"Quasi!"

Rosalie ran up the stairs and followed her brother up the dark stairs not knowing that the gypsies twins follow them up 5he bell tower.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 8!

The book is almost coming to an end.

So on the part that when Esmerlda is almost burn to a crisp. Do you guys want me to use emerlda and Rosalie to be tired to the log or Esmerldo?

Let me know and also what other Disney genderbend Disney princess or villain would you like me to use next.

Thank you for reading my book guys!!!